Grabbing the head…

2019-11-09 16:11:11

?

"Leverage Fraud Operators"

In the TV Chosun drama `` Leverage: Fraud Operations '', which aired on September 3 at 9:30 pm

Will you be? "

Jeong Seong-seong "Well, how do I. I didn't go to the army," and showed her head grabbing.

Lee Tae-joon asks why he doesn't have a nursing home business separately, and Caucasian responds, "I don't want to violate my father's will until I receive a heritage."

Lee Tae-joon laughed generously and said, "I think that's wrong." "Is there a guarantee that my father's heart won't change until next year?"

It's not like that. "

Leverage's crew released Kim Sae-ron's warm-cut steel cut on the 3rd, and Kim Sae-ron in the photo is smiling like a child.

He is cute and cute while holding his grandmother's hand.

Kim Sae-ron's eyes stare at her grandmother with a light smile, but Kim Sa-ron's expression suddenly changed suddenly.

The friendly eyes were suddenly shocked.

Kim Sae-ron couldn't hide his embarrassment.

He seems to shed tears anytime soon.

The question is why Kim's eyes were reversed, and how he and his grandmother are related.

In addition, Kim Sae-ron's past history will be solved and more exciting developments will be unfolded.

Please look forward to it. ”Lee Tae-joon, in return for taking the police chief, handed Park Kyung-kyung,“ I couldn't get it if it wasn't. ”

Park is impressed and shows tears. Justice and Ko Na-byeol are battered and show their brother-in-law Chemie.

Lee Tae-joon, who was still listening to the story, said with a worrisome look, "Can I go home?

It's too dangerous. "

Konabyul secretly sends a text to Hwang Soo-kyung and advises, "You just have to do what I tell you. First look for the safe."

Hwang Su-kyung sends the text 'OK' as if he is not worried.