So this trip ???

2019-09-22 07:42:32

“Modern Family”

In the 30th episode of MBN 'Modern Family' (Planning / Production MBN, Director Song Sung-chan), which airs at 11 pm on the 20th, Park Won-sook enjoys a trip to Ganghwa-do with the invitation of Lee Mi-young and her two daughters Jeon Boram and Jeon Uram.

lost.

Lee Mi-young said, "Other teachers are stern (Park Won-sook). The teacher always welcomed me with an innocent smile."

So I planned this trip. ”

The two eat seasonal grilled lobster in Ganghwa-do, and they have never been able to talk about deep life.

Meet Lee Mi-young's two daughters, Jeon Bo-ram and Jeon U-ram, who are waiting at the pension and spend a warm evening.

Park Won-sook was surprised by the story that Jeon Bo-ram and Jeon U-ram were in their 30s, and asked `` Is there a boyfriend? '' And "Is there any problem now?"

Do it yourself.

In response to Park Won-sook's abrupt question, Jeon Woo-ram smiled with a strange smile, saying, “I have a boyfriend with or without a boyfriend,” and Jeon Bo-ram said, “I'm worried about myself these days,” and turned into an actor in the girl group tiara.

Be honest.