<Document ON> Narrated by Yang Hee-eun, a premium voice of ‘The Wise Man of the Mountains’, a documentary about the life of a rural village in Gangwon-do

2024-04-13 06:11:05

Although I live in a remote mountainous area with no neighbors, I have about a dozen chickens, two dogs called Eulsuni and Euldol, roe deer and mandarin ducks that occasionally run into the yard, native bees and woodfish, and various flowering trees, so I never feel lonely.

Although he speaks bluntly, he speaks often with his wife, Bok-sun, who is very affectionate, but also with trees, roe deer, raccoons, bees, mountain goats, unknown wild flowers, and water in the valley. As he exchanges his thoughts, he is finally able to open his mouth.

The fragrant words conveyed by the mountain road, along with the grinning smile, will deliver warm comfort and relaxation to people who are tired of the harsh life in the world.

A story containing fragrant words and life insights from a mountain road will be broadcast on KBS 1TV Documentary at 10:25 pm on Saturday, April 13, 2024.

→ MoaPic!