[SBS Famous Song Championship] SBS K-pop specialty talk show ‘Famous Song Championship’, this is what a true K-pop talk show is

2024-04-26 10:41:05

The first episode featured a special feature on K-pop vocals, featuring Lee Hyun with an appealing voice, Lee Hong-ki from FT Island whose voice itself is a trademark, SISTAR's Soyou with 90% air and 10% sound vocals, Oh My Girl's YooA with a dreamy and wistful voice, and a self-proclaimed national representative K-pop critic. (?) Fresh guests such as Kim Young-dae appeared and boasted of their wit about music.

Among his songs, Lee Hyun chose ‘Without a Heart’ as a representative song containing resentment.

There was also talk about how another singer's song could have been his own. Lee Hyun went to the recording studio and heard Baek Ji-young recording 'Like I've Been Shot' and was so eager that he asked for it, but was flatly rejected by the composer, and his own song was rejected. The song ‘The Best of Mine’ also almost went to Lim Jeong-hee, but ended up coming to her.

Lee Hong-ki, who is the richest singer after Lee Hyun's vocals, who was classified as 'Ha Won-bo,' the vocalist who blames the sky, because of his appealing voice, chose 'Love Sick' as a representative song filled with sorrow among his songs.

When the members insisted on hand-held microphones to emphasize vocals and the agency, which insisted on lavalier microphones for performance, did not break their stubbornness, Sooyoung also agreed that Girls' Generation was also divided into vocal and performance groups and had its own conflicts over microphones. nodded.

→ MoaPic!