Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye couple get pregnant after three years of marriage...

2024-03-24 07:11:03

“A precious baby angel who came to me after just one test tube”

Broadcasters Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye are receiving congratulations from fans after announcing the news of their pregnancy.

On the 18th, Kim Dae-ye announced her pregnancy by posting an ultrasound photo on Park Soo-hong's YouTube channel 'Park Soo-hong Happy Dahong' community bulletin board with the message, "After three years of marriage, I have finally become her mother and father."

Da-ye Kim also said, “My husband was more earnest than me during the process of preparing for this baby, and prayed for the baby every day.” “Every time I go to the hospital, my husband gets more anxious and nervous, and when he sees that the baby is doing well,” he said. “I shed tears of joy every time,” he said, showing Park Soo-hong’s affection.

Meanwhile, Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye have been revealing the process of preparing for the second generation through in vitro fertilization on YouTube after getting married in 2021.

→ MoaPic!