I burned up and confused the crew ~ 'A lot of Daedonggang'

I burned up and confused the crew ~ 'A lot of Daedonggang'

On the 10th episode of TV CHOSUN 'Song-A-Kan-Gon-Tong-Gasse' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cong-Gong-Gong'), the first song since his debut, Song-Gin's debut will be twice as fast. Along with this, a spectacular collaboration between Aquarobic and Trot is presented. Song-ga-in takes a story from a swimming pool in Incheon and enters the swimming pool. Tired of the late summer heat, Song-in was embarrassed by the willingness to get the entry and said, "I want to go in the water. After a brief period of silence, Song Ga-in met with an Aquarobic instructor who sent her a wish to make unforgettable memories for 100 members. However, I could not let go of the class for the students, I sent my heart to Song-in. In addition, Song Ga-in threw bare feet and eroded “Scream Me”, which conveys empathy and consolation to the actors. Song-in is proud of the mermaid who met the water in the swimming pool, and there is a lot of anticipation about the story of “Live in the Water”, which is the end of Variety's end. The production team said, “Heungshin Heung King Songgain made 'Hungpong Booster' to warm the atmosphere of the cool swimming pool.” “The last class with Songgain, who listens to the story and sincerely conveys his heart. Please watch. ”

2019-09-22 06:42:11

Posing on a beautiful beach while wearing “Hayeonju” hot pants

Posing on a beautiful beach while wearing “Hayeonju” hot pants

Actress Ha Yeon-ju showed off the hidden volume. Ha Yeon-ju recently posted a photo on her instagram with the words "Yeah". Ha Yeon-ju in the public photos was wearing a bikini top and hot pants and posing on a beautiful beach. The narrow waist and voluminous body caught the eye.

2019-09-22 06:13:35

Lee Chang-hoon's first appearance in the entertainment show?

Lee Chang-hoon's first appearance in the entertainment show?

Happy Together 4 In KBS 'Happy Together 4', which was broadcasted on the 19th, Lee Dong-gun appeared as an MC on behalf of Cho Yoon-hee, while the feature was featured as 'The Prince Constitution.' Lee Chang Hoon attracted attention as it was the first appearance in the entertainment. Lee Chang-hoon has become a hot topic because he appeared in many of Ahn's works. Above all, Lee Dong-gun, who confessed that “I forgot the first wedding anniversary and bought only jokbal”, became a nickname of “national jokbalnam”. He is celebrating his second wedding anniversary shortly after the “National Jokbal Nam” incident. "We are planning a special event to make up for it." MC Cho Se-ho asked, "Do you not normally talk about me?" Lee Dong-gun said, "I was so friendly with Mr. Seho. When I started to fight, I asked myself to believe, and when I started, I said that I was urgent for packing my rice bowls."

2019-09-22 05:42:12

Banner Berry Berry VERIVERY VOS Seventeen CLC Eyes M Countdown

Banner Berry Berry VERIVERY VOS Seventeen CLC Eyes M Countdown

On the 19th, Mnet 'M Countdown (MKA)-635 times' will be held by AB6IX Lee Dae-hui and model Han Hyeon-min. , Eyes and EverGlow appeared. The lineup includes Banner, VERIVERY, V.O.S, Seventeen, CLC, Eyes, EVERGLOW, ANS, X1, X1, Jang Daehyun, Jung Hyo-bin, TEENTEEN, Fancy Red, and K Tigers Zero. ANS 'debut single `` Boom Boom' 'is a dance song of the Mumbaton genre, which is popular all over the world recently. In the middle of the song, the song features a 808 rhythm that reverses the mood and a chorus of intense sound. LABOUM released their first comeback title song 'Firework' as Solbin, Haein, Yoo Jung, So Yeon, and JEN members. LABOUM released a series of photo teasers, music video teasers, and highlight medleys, showing brilliant visuals and intense performance. K Tigers Zero (Keta Zero), a 12-member mixed group, had the first stage of their first mini album, Hee-Ro-Ae-Rak. Ketazero took off the uniform and faced a fresh change, consisting of Oh Hyung-gyun, Na Tae-ju, Lee Kang-min, Jang Hee-jin, Ha Sung-jin, Byun Hyun-min, Kang Gun-woo, Tammy, Park Isul Jung Yun-ji, and Kim Yu-jin Mindy.

2019-09-22 05:13:13

Four seriously injured women in their 60s, including women in their 70s

Four seriously injured women in their 60s, including women in their 70s

A foreign passenger car driven by a woman in her 60s backed in a residential neighborhood in Seoul. According to police and firefighting authorities, a Volkswagen car suddenly receded into the alley of a residential neighborhood in Myeongil-dong, Gangdong-gu, Seoul, and received four women in the alley. A (77) was seriously injured in the accident and was taken to the hospital for CPR. Three people in their 40s and 50s who were talking with Mr. A in the alley were also injured, including fractures. The car is said to have caused this accident while parked in an alley. The woman in her sixties who is a driver is not known to be injured. Police and firefighting authorities will investigate drivers, eyewitnesses, and vehicle launches on closed circuit (CC) television. Photo Yonhap News

2019-09-22 04:42:14

Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession,

Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession, "This chest is real" .... 4D charm not to dry!

The rapper Jesse is on the bottom of the missing airport fashion, and has been decorating the real-time search word for a few days. Jesse posted a video on his Instagram on the 20th. In the video, he said, "I'm wearing pants. OK?" And then in English, "I call these clothes short leggings." Jesse was captured by cameras at Incheon International Airport before leaving Bangkok, Thailand. He wore a loose white t-shirt with a missing bottom. However, it was pointed out that the black short pants with all buttocks were exposed. On the other hand, Jesse, who surprises people with his unrelenting remarks, told a candid feeling about the bad guys and diss who are pouring out on plastic surgery in one broadcast. Jesse said, “I see bad because I am a human being. Almost all of the bad guys are suffering from plastic surgery. ” Jesse said, “I paid for my surgery. Why do I have to hide it? Jesse also said, “Many people do surgery and hide. That's funny Wouldn't it be nice if I wanted to? ”Celebrity representative 'Sen' sister girl crush charm exploded. Unlike Jesse, male performers smiled nervously at Jesse's sudden 'coming out'. In particular, Jesse, “I didn't know,” told Jeon Hyun-mu, who was sweating, “Is this heart really like?” Jesse announces a new single on the 23rd and returns to the music industry. Jesse, a Korean-American raised in the United States, was born in 1988. At the age of thirty two, she debuted in the Korean music industry under the name of Jessica H.O in 2005, gaining popularity with the runner-up in the 2015 Mnet 'Unpretty Rapstar'.

2019-09-22 04:13:32

Posted a photo of Calligraphy Paper

Posted a photo of Calligraphy Paper

Actor calligraphy boasted an elegant atmosphere. Calligraphy magazine posted a photo of his recent on Instagram on his 18th. Calligraphy paper in the open black and white photo is staring somewhere wearing a sleeveless costume and sunglasses. In particular, it has a solid body without any flesh to draw an elegant atmosphere to attract the attention of those who see.

2019-09-22 03:42:11

Sit in front of the tea celebrity and wear a black sleeveless top

Sit in front of the tea celebrity and wear a black sleeveless top

On the 17th, Cha Ye Ryeon shared three photos on her Instagram with the words "I love you". In the photo, Cha Yeon is wearing a black sleeveless top sitting in front of the mirror. He is taking selfies with hair and makeup. Cha Ye-yeon married actor Joo Sang-wook in 2017 and is raising a girl.

2019-09-22 03:13:29

Artichoke Gastrointestinal Treatment The effect is to cut the thorns of artichoke with scissors

Artichoke Gastrointestinal Treatment The effect is to cut the thorns of artichoke with scissors

To clean artichoke, remove the thorns from the artichoke with scissors. Cut the trimmed artichoke in half, put it in a saucepan and add a tablespoon of vinegar and boil it for 5 minutes. Boil the artichoke in cold water and remove all the hair to make up the rest. Trimmed artichokes only eat the parts that support the buds. Artichoke can be consumed in a variety of ways. Roasted artichoke garlic, artichoke mushroom salad, artichoke rice, artichoke yogurt, etc., and cook it to your liking is a good way to eat artichoke. Protein, vitamin A, C. Calcium, iron, phosphorus, saccharides, innulin contains a large amount of medicinal use. It has also been shown to be effective in treating liver and debilitated digestive organs. When you clean up, you should remove white downy hairs from the flower stem. There is a risk of getting into the airways and causing allergies.

2019-09-22 02:42:25

Lotto 877 winning numbers, winning area 4 Gyeonggi-do ... 4 manual, 8 automatic ... How to calculate the actual amount-(Amount-300 million won) X 0.67 + 234 million = Receipt amount!

Lotto 877 winning numbers, winning area 4 Gyeonggi-do ... 4 manual, 8 automatic ... How to calculate the actual amount-(Amount-300 million won) X 0.67 + 234 million = Receipt amount!

There is a lot of interest in the 877th lottery winning number. According to the lottery, the winning number of the 877th lottery, drawn on September 21, was '5, 17, 18, 22, 23, 43'. 12 winners who received all six winning numbers will receive a prize of 1,716.6 million 788 won per person. Second place bonus number is '12'. The second runner with the five numbers and the bonus number will be 75 people and receive a prize of 45,7761,192 won each. The 2,167 winners, who matched the five numbers, receive 1580,000 won each, and the 10,984 winners, who hit the four numbers, receive 50,000 won. The 5th place winners who match the three numbers and receive the fixed prize 5,000 won were counted as 1,186,270. Gyeonggi-do won the most prizes in the lottery No. 1, with 1 place in Seoul, 1 in Busan, 1 in Daegu, 1 in Incheon, 1 in Gwangju, 1 in Daejeon, 1 in Gangwon, and 1 in Gyeongnam. Eight of the 12 winners were automatic and four were manual. 1st floor, Dongsuwon Homeplus, 1045, Ingye-dong, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea. Seocho 3-dong) 1449-6 4F, Donghaeng Lottery Headquarters, 282-7 Danggam-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan , 782-14, Hwajeong-dong, Seo-gu, Gwangju, Korea, 500 billion lottery ticket, 905-1, Jigye-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Grand Town 105 Sunmart, Gangwon Hongcheon-gun Hongcheon-eup, 83-2, Truth 83-2, Hongcheon-eup, Gangwon-gu, Gyeongnam, Korea (Convenience) The payment deadline is one year from the date of commencement of payment and can be received until the next business day if the last day of payment is a holiday. The chances of winning the lottery first place are '815,000,' which is lower than the lightning strike. If the prize money is over KRW 50,000, it will be 22% up to 300 million won. 'Sharing Lotto' is a lottery with no maximum winning amount. The official name is 'Online Combined Lottery' and it started in December 2002 in Korea. From December 2, 2018, the name of the Lotto Consignment Service was changed from Sharing Lotto to Companion Lottery. Launched in December 2002, 'Nanum Lotto' was joined by 10 government ministries (Ministry of Administration, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Health, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Ministry of Employment and Labor, Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Forest Service, Small and Medium Business Administration, National Ministry of Veterans' Affairs, Jeju Island). 45 'was issued, and since 2007, it has been operated by the NACF. Lotto 6/45 wins the first prize when all six numbers are selected from 45 numbers, and if three or more numbers match. The price of one lotto game is 1,000 won (it was 2000 won, but it was reduced to 1,000 won since August 2004). It is not allowed to purchase more than 100,000 won once per person, and minors are prohibited from selling and winning prizes. Buyer can select the number they want and purchase it. If there is no winner, the winner will be carried over to the next winner. Initially, the number of carryovers was limited to five times, but in February 2003, the government limited the number of carryovers to two times. Lotto lottery tickets are sold 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but will be suspended from 8 pm on the day of the draw (Saturday) to 6 am on the next day (Sunday). The prize money is determined by the sales volume. Winning prizes such as 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are not determined, but are determined by the total sales of the respective rounds. The prizes are divided by the number of winners. Prize allocation rate is 1st (6 numbers match) for 75% of total winnings except 4th and 5th prizes, and 2nd (5 numbers for 1st prize) is 12.5 of the total amount of winnings excluding 4th and 5th prizes. %, 3rd place (5 numbers match) is 12.5% ​​of total winnings except 4th and 5th place amounts, 4th place (4 numbers match) is 50,000 won, 5th place (3 numbers match) is 5,000 Circle. The total prize money is 50% of the total lotto sales, and more than 42% will be used for the lottery fund. The deadline for receiving the prize is within one year from the date of commencement of payment. From December 2, 2018, the name of the lotto consignee was changed from sharing lotto to companion lottery. The accompanying lottery will be in charge of all kinds of lottery services, including lotto, pension lottery, printed lottery, and electronic lottery for five years from December 2, 2018. * Lottery real amount calculation method Prize money more than 50,000 won ~ less than 300 million won Winner X 0.78 = Receipt If the prize money exceeds 300 million won (Winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + KRW 2.34 billion = Receipt

2019-09-22 02:13:30

Multiplication table cleaning, preparation of full bloom

Multiplication table cleaning, preparation of full bloom "delicious late night snack"

Group multiplication table member Chung Ji-won was proud. On the 19th, Jisoo posted a photo on the official multiplication table with the words "A-I don't know. In the photo, Suh is taking selfies in comfortable clothes. In particular, his fork makes his eyes look more playful. Meanwhile, Sing is appearing in KBS 2TV's TV drama 'Tell Me Your Song'.

2019-09-22 01:42:11

When ovarian cancer is fast and menopause is late, ovulation frequency increases.

When ovarian cancer is fast and menopause is late, ovulation frequency increases.

Ovarian cancer is usually diagnosed by blood tests, but surgical methods can be used to confirm the diagnosis. Ovarian cancer characteristically occurs in the ovarian epithelium, that is, the membrane covering the ovary, so early diagnosis is difficult because the cancer can easily metastasize into the abdominal cavity. Other causes include westernized eating habits, delayed first birth, fewer births and reduced breastfeeding. Early menstruation and late menopause increase the ovulation frequency, which is known to have a higher incidence of cancer. Five years after treatment, there is a high risk of recurrence, so you should receive well-scheduled treatment. If lymphadenectomy is performed, care should be taken for the lower abdomen, pelvis, and lower extremity, and moxibustion or acupuncture should be avoided. Wear long pants and comfortable shoes even in summer. You should never avoid the sauna. Ovarian cancer refers to cancers that occur in the ovary and is classified into epithelial cell carcinoma, goblet cell tumor, and sexual parenchymal tumor according to the tissues that develop.

2019-09-22 01:13:11

‘Artichoke Care’ leaves and roots contain a lot of thinning ingredients

‘Artichoke Care’ leaves and roots contain a lot of thinning ingredients

Artichoke leaves and roots contain a large amount of thinning ingredients, which promote bile secretion. It is also used to treat weak digestive organs. Although it is eaten raw, there is also a way to consume powdered powder. You can also eat artichoke with warm tea for breakfast and dinner with powdered powder. The recommended amount of artichoke powder is about 2 to 3 grams per day, or about 1 to 2 teaspoons. Likewise, no matter how much powder is contained in the artichoke, so overdose may cause abdominal bloating or headache symptoms. To clean, remove the thorns of the artichoke with scissors. Cut the trimmed artichoke in half, put it in a saucepan and add a tablespoon of vinegar and boil it for 5 minutes. Boil the artichoke in cold water and remove all the hair to make up the rest. Trimmed artichokes only eat the parts that support the buds. You can eat in a variety of ways. Roasted artichoke garlic, artichoke mushroom salad, artichoke rice, artichoke yogurt, etc., and cook it to your liking is a good way to eat artichoke.

2019-09-22 00:42:13

I'd like to know, I'm asking for a report on Lee Chun-jae, a suspected Mars serial killer.

I'd like to know, I'm asking for a report on Lee Chun-jae, a suspected Mars serial killer.

SBS's representative incident program, 'I want to know', which has been widely loved by viewers by searching for various problems in the entire society, has begun to receive reports about Lee Mo, a suspected Mars serial killer. 'I want to know it' The crew is on the 19th, "I am a serial murder murder in 1986-91 Gyeonggi-do. I'm waiting for contact with ", and officially requested a report from the viewer. Earlier, the police identified 56-year-old Lee Chun-jae, who is currently serving in a prison in Busan, as a strong suspect in the Mars serial murder case, which has remained in the US for 33 years. Recently, the DNA investigation of some of the evidence at the time of the incident was commissioned by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, confirming that the DNA found in the victim's clothes of the 5th, 7th and 9th murders matched, police explained. . Lee was convicted of raping and murdering his wife in Cheongju, Chungbuk, in January 1994, and was sentenced to imprisonment. He is currently serving a prison. Police first investigated Lee's Mars serial murder case, but Lee is known to have denied allegations. When the news was delivered on the 18th, 'I want to know' the side said that they have been following this incident for a long time. The 'I want to know' side told the official YouTube account that "'I want to know' has been dealt with twice in 1992 and 2011. Since then, countless reports have been made, and so many PD's have been checking the reports. I went. Perhaps the longest period in the team, the most PDs covered the case, I think. " . The Mars serial murder case was the brutal murder of 10 women from September 1986 to April 1991, and remains the worst long-term unreasonable case for 33 years. The statute of limitations had already expired in 2006, and the film `` Memories of Murder '' was also made. Lee Chun-jae was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1994 on charges of sexually assaulting and murdering his wife (20 years old) in Cheongju, Chungbuk, and is currently serving a prison in Busan. The South Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency's dedicated investigation team sent seven people, including detectives and profilers, to Busan prison for investigation. As in the first investigation on the 18th, Lee Chun-jae reportedly denied all charges. As a result of the investigation by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, the police investigated the underwear of victims of the 5th (January 1987), 7th (September 1988), 9th (November 1990), etc. The DNA from the evidence was informed that it matched Lee's.

2019-09-22 00:13:33

‘Failure to Love’ First Broadcast in November

‘Failure to Love’ First Broadcast in November

On the 16th, News & News reported that tvN's new TV drama “Sad Failure Love” team, such as Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, departed to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia via Incheon International Airport. The team's "Bads of Love" left for Switzerland last month and finished shooting. The drama portrays the top secret romance of the conglomerate heir Yoon Se-ri, who has crashed into North Korea due to a paragliding accident. First broadcast in November.

2019-09-21 23:42:14