Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

It gives an explosive reaction The first TVN tree drama “Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri”, which aired on the 25th, captivated the viewers in just two episodes. The “real” stories of our neighbors, ordinary and familiar, who seemed to be around us, gave a deep empathy and provoked explosive reactions. The stories of those who comforted and relied on each other in the midst of realities and crises hit the viewers' hearts with intense empathy. At the center is the Cheongil Electronics Family, which laughed and rang viewers with realistic acting as if it had changed reality. The synergy between the actors who maximized the consensus on the reality-oriented characters was more than expected. Lee Hye-ri and Um Hyun-kyung's world of flower smiles are also attracting attention. Um Hyun-kyung transformed Lee Sun-sim into Gu-jina, which guided him as a shortcut to life. It arouses curiosity about how the dangerous relationship between the two worldly enemies has changed. Kim Eung-soo, who served as the president of Cheong Il Electronics' “Oh Man Bok,” is also a must-see. They were empathetic to those who saw their dreams of making a leap by developing their own brand vacuum cleaners. His changeable performance, which makes him laugh at the charismatic face of General O Dr. General, adds to his expectation. Baek Ji-won wearing a vitamin smile was also captured. In the factory, Baek Ji-won, who acted as the `` Young-Jae-ja '', the 'Mom Crush' working group who is responsible for everything from one to ten, adds credibility only by his existence. Kim Sang-kyung was also a desolation. Beyond the fierce appearance of the world, he portrayed the sincerity of the patriarch with detailed emotional acting.

2019-10-02 01:31:10

7 human moments of the bulletproof Boy Scouts V on overseas media!

7 human moments of the bulletproof Boy Scouts V on overseas media!

BTS is a global group that every fan always wonders and wants to know the present and the past. North Korea entertainment media Korea Department revealed his secret appearance, revealing his special affection for BTS V in an in-depth report, "The Seven Unknowns." V is known for his perfect handsome looks, but in fact he is a star with love for his fans, a pure personality, and affection for the people around him. The media said, “BTS V has fame, talent, and amazing friendship, but there are moments when he was sick.” V's unknown human moments are included. Koreabu said, “V is very generous to others. Inviting him to a birthday party in elementary school but not telling him where to go, he had to wait three hours on the street. Young V was crying on his way back, and his friend confessed that he was jealous of V, who only got along with others. A friend hurt V but V served coffee when he met him again after his debut. ” “He likes to talk with fans and makes them laugh. At the fan signing event, the fans began to cry because they were happy to meet him, and he immediately found a solution. He ridiculed his head in the shape of a kisses for the fans and made them laugh. He is willing to humble himself in order to make someone happy. ” In addition, the grandmother who raised him for 13 years was a parent to him. When V was at the top of the music bank, V decided to give her honor to her grandmother in a special way to surprise her, but before she did, she passed away. ” The media then said, “He knows how to love trials. V interviewed that he learned how to be thankful through trials in the last episode of BTS 'video content, Bunda Stage. He is a person who learns a lot even in difficulties. ”He concluded the article by mentioning the nature of bright and optimistic V. Netizens, who were not well known to the general public, said, “I thought V was handsome but handsome.” “I was so polite because my grandmother had raised her. I feel special with my family. ”,“ V is like a tender personality ”,“ I think my friend would have been hurt by my heart, and I forgive it. Showed. On the other hand, BTS released the title song 'Blood Sweat Tears' music video of their 2nd album 'Wings' released in October 2016, surpassed 500 million views on YouTube on the 25th of last month, and has 8 music videos of more than 500 million views.

2019-10-02 01:11:11

Bangtan Boys Jimin, TikTok Challenge, and even the best dancer's humorous look

Bangtan Boys Jimin, TikTok Challenge, and even the best dancer's humorous look

On the 25th, BTS opened its official account on the world's most popular video platform, TicTalk, and over 2 million followers in one day. In the video posted on the 29th bulletproof Boy Scouts challenge video, the main dancer Jimin's instinctless dancer's instincts and humorous cute expressions are eye-catching. Jimin's splendid expression starts at the beginning of the video. He put all the fun and gave all the fun to listen. The fans' reaction to the video is also hot. “Jimin Park's virtue is fun in the world.” “I don't have enough power.” “Jimin is virtue or is a penguin. It's so funny, isn't it an ostrich? ” With over 900 million users around the world, TickTalk is the hottest app that beat YouTube on Apple App Store downloads in the first half of 2018.

2019-10-02 00:31:19

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Pictorial fast moving bargains exchange information with each other ... How can I benefit?

Shin Se-kyung Leggings Pictorial fast moving bargains exchange information with each other ... How can I benefit?

Families who want to save even a penny are paying attention to the talent "Shin-gyeong leggings pictorial." This is attributable to the quiz event on Shinsegae leggings pictorial in cashslide. As a result, it is currently attracting the public's attention as a black hole, such as 'Shin Se Kyung's leggings pictorial' dominated the top of the large portal search list. Today (Sunday) cashslide posted a quiz about it, and quiz hint explained that it would come out when you found the pasted copy of the search word from naver and hit the enter button. You must write it correctly in your application. When the quiz was reported through the news on the day, many people are moving fast by exchanging information by referring to it from various internet communities and S & S to get points. Today's topic of cashslide is an application that grants a certain point if you fill in what quiz asks for. In recent years, many people are quiz challenge to get points, have fun, and gain benefits at the same time.

2019-10-02 00:11:14

Please take a look at the summer, why do you want to wash your ears?

Please take a look at the summer, why do you want to wash your ears?

I ask for summer, and it is dirty so that I want to wash an ear   Kim Sa-kwon is runaway at KBS Summer. Lee Young-eun is immoral and warns him to leave. Lee Young-eun makes a plea to Kim Sa-kwon. Almost insane, Kim Sa-Kwon declares that he will not lose his dream by going straight to Lee Young-eun. Lee Young-eun expresses his displeasure enough to want to wash his ears. Lee Chae-young complains about himself and says that he does not know why it is getting smaller in front of Kim Sa-kwon. Lee swears that summer will visit the tomb of the birth mother and raise the child well. Summer finally announces her farewell to her mother. Tell Moon Hee-kyung that Yoon Sun-woo crossed the river that cannot be returned. I abandoned my family for injustice. Kim Hee-ok tells Na Hye-mi that she wants to see how well a marriage like roasting soybeans will live. Kang Seok-woo falls into disappointment and never gets out of bed.

2019-10-01 23:31:12

Mars serial murder case Chun Jae Lee, Hwaseong gun confession Bizarre demon mystery Pullina, the tip of the iceberg, humiliate me

Mars serial murder case Chun Jae Lee, Hwaseong gun confession Bizarre demon mystery Pullina, the tip of the iceberg, humiliate me

Mars serial killings Chun Jae Lee, Hwaseong Gun Confessions Evil bizarre demon action, Was it the tip of the iceberg? The Martian serial murder case, Lee Chun-jae, is known to confess to the crime and is shocking. The murder of Lee Chun-jae was a matter of concern. According to the police, Lee Chun-jae reportedly committed nine Mars incidents and five crimes. Lee Chun-jae has been in prison for 25 years. If Lee Chun-jae is correct, the Mars serial killings, which were the 3rd mysteries of Korea, are resolved. The Mars serial killing incident occurred on September 14, 1986. At the time, the victim was a grandmother. The second victim was a 25-year-old woman who was suffocating due to wooden oil. The article, who witnessed the suspect during the seventh incident in 1988, explained that the impression was sharp because the eyes were torn. Said to be a cheap face. The pants had a lot of dirt and even argued with the knight. An American veteran expert, Fat Brown Profiler, claimed that the killer wanted to be insulted and tied up after being killed.

2019-10-01 23:11:13

Call me before you go to sleep.

Call me before you go to sleep.

The sweet and pop owner Jessica's pop 'Call Before Sleep' is a duet that sweetly expresses the relationship between a man and a woman who is in love early in love. Lyrics such as 'How are you today / I want to see you / call you before you go to sleep', 'Wait for you to call / Even if you're in a bad thing / We're gone when you call', etc. The pop's pop and yet expressive focus on expressive emotions, along with trendy wraps by hip rapper Giriboy, will make listeners smile.

2019-10-01 22:31:20

Han choeim, the opening of the unique nets, the first great unity, rope usage

Han choeim, the opening of the unique nets, the first great unity, rope usage

Hanchoeim, the unparalleled mesh, eyes loaded, the first Daedong unity In the MBC Every1 Video Star Hanchoim Holic was unfolded. Han Choe-lim appeared in the performance of the ego squad. Love threw love in their hearts. Han Choe-im squirted her unique sexy beauty with fishnet stockings. The soldiers responded with standing ovation. The first woman fired her sexy after loading her eyes. The soldiers were automatically swarmed. The soldiers clad in their mouths and fell into the incomprehensible demonic. Indeed, it can be called Daedong Unity. Meanwhile, sexy dynamite Han Choim showed her hardcore by hitting the ground with a rope of love.

2019-10-01 22:11:17

BBQ Vampire Chicken Capsinoid

BBQ Vampire Chicken Capsinoid

Sweat → tear tear → blood, sweat, tear BBQ vampire chicken catches the ankle on the way home.The topic of the quiz app is the BBQ vampire chicken, which is gathering topics. Taste makers sell them in three stages: sweating → tearing → blood, sweating, tearing, etc. in consideration of the customer's consideration. As the stage goes up, it tastes really hot.

2019-10-01 21:31:15

Brown Eyed Girls made their debut in 2006 and are their 13th year!

Brown Eyed Girls made their debut in 2006 and are their 13th year!

Come to me My Eye Story, Brown Eyed Girls' agency, said on the 26th that "B'A Girl's new album recording has recently been completed and is preparing to come back in October." Brown Eyed Girls made their debut in 2006 and have stayed with their original members for 13 years. So far, he has released six regular albums, 'Come on', 'Love', 'Maybe', 'Abracadabra', 'Sign', 'Sixth Sense', ' He has worked on songs such as "Kill Bill" to build his own distinctive identity. Members who communicated with the fans through the Naver V app on the 25th said, "I know you are waiting a lot. We've prepared so hard, so please look forward to it. ”Debuted in 2006, B-A-Gull has been active in groups and solo activities for 13 years. Their attention is on.

2019-10-01 20:31:13

Among the participants, Korean is a poor Korean ... “Sine Hi”

Among the participants, Korean is a poor Korean ... “Sine Hi”

On the 26th, the MBN entertainment program 'Sine Hi' was drawn with Rhino, Jeladi, and Salt preparing for the stage. Participants included poor Koreans and foreigners, and in 'Silent Cry', 'Jae-bum Park' was shocked as a 'Taxer', and everyone was holding the navel. The Gray team met each other for the first time. Gray asked, “Is it from the breath of the Special Judges?” They recommended Woo Won Jae's team and came here. ” In addition, Rhino thanked the pros, saying, "Pro is a pro.

2019-10-01 20:11:12

‘이윤미’ posted two photos together

‘이윤미’ posted two photos together

Lee Yun-mi on his Instagram on the 26th with the phrase, "Healing in a good place in Busan and going to Seoul soon. Posted two photos. Lee Yun-mi in the shared photo shows off the refreshing atmosphere. On the other hand, Lee Yun-mi married songwriter Ju Young-hoon in 2006 and raised three children.

2019-10-01 19:31:18

Lee Sang Hwa, Man first dash to Nono,

Lee Sang Hwa, Man first dash to Nono, "I want to rest", dewy eyes

Lee Sang-hwa, man first dash Nono, "want to give" Lee Sang-hwa appeared in SBS Bronze Dream 2. Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa are getting married soon. Lee Sang-hwa is two years younger in every Gangnam. Lee Sang-hwa is nicknamed Empress, and her husband is called the Grand Duke. Lee Sang-hwa made a connection with Gangnam in the jungle. Lee Sang-hwa said he was a dashing straight girl. Kim Sook said thumb. Seeing the back in the jungle was poke. Gangnam said he felt the wall of fate in the jungle. Seo Jang-hoon played the role of Gangnam. Lee Sang-hwa said that it was a difficult year and it was only one way for 25 years, but he confessed that he did not follow. Gangnam gratefully watched the process of sweating ideally. It was a year spent with anxiety. The idealization was slightly dewy. Her heart has been hidden for 25 years. The hard times in the world were together. Sanghwa said he wanted to give a rest. The idealization was slightly dewy. Her heart has been hidden for 25 years. The hard times in the world were together. He said that he will fill the rest of his life now.

2019-10-01 19:11:26

Lee Hye-jung is sitting and relaxing

Lee Hye-jung is sitting and relaxing

Lee Hye-jung released a picture on the 26th with the words, "I was imagining that I would be too cloudy when I was pregnant, I traveled to Taegyo, I wore maternity clothes, looking for delicious places, and looking at me with lots of stomachs." Lee Hye-jung took a rest on the bed. The beautiful D-line catches the attention of netizens. Meanwhile, Lee Hye-jung married Actor Lee Hee-jun in 2016 and is currently pregnant first.

2019-10-01 18:31:11

It was the best one minute with a true story exploration rate of 63 per minute

It was the best one minute with a true story exploration rate of 63 per minute

On the 25th, the true story exploration team highlighted Lee Chun-jae, a leading suspect in the Mars serial murder case. According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research firm, two copies of the true story exploration team ranked first among the non-drama dramas of the same time period with 1.2% of the 2049 viewing rate in the metropolitan area. The scene where criminal experts mentioned Lee Chun-jae's possibility of conviction was the highest one minute with 6.3% per household rating. In three police investigations, Lee Chun-jae denied the crime, saying he had nothing to do with the Mars serial murder case. The announcer Kim Jung-geun urged the police to carry out a strict investigation, saying, "This kind of cruel crime should never happen again." Park Ji-hoon said, “Three DNAs were detected. I see it at 100%. ”

2019-10-01 18:11:10