Calligraphy paper X Park Hae-soo X Lee Chang-hoon boast of Chamotte Chemie

Calligraphy paper X Park Hae-soo X Lee Chang-hoon boast of Chamotte Chemie

Actor calligraphy, Park Hae-soo, and Lee Chang-hoon boasted a very chemistry. Calligraphy paper posted a photo on his Instagram on the 29th with the words, "The rabbits who are greeting the 'quantum physics' stage. Thank you." In the released picture, calligraphy papers, Park Hae-soo and Lee Chang-hoon transformed into rabbits using a mobile phone application. The three pose in a cute pose and show off their affection. On the other hand, the film 'Quantum Physics' starring Calligraphy Paper, Park Hae-soo and Lee Chang-hoon is released on the 25th.

2019-10-02 10:11:11

I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon-jae, in-depth analysis…

I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon-jae, in-depth analysis…

Special feature broadcast for two weeks Investigating the various problems of society in general and re-examined the SBS flagship accident program 'I want to know it', which is loved by viewers, analyzes 'Mars serial murder case' in two weeks. The culprit of the Martian serial killer case, the worst case in South Korea, was identified by police's latest DNA reading technology. Lee Chun-jae (56), who was identified as the culprit, confessed to the alleged denial. Lee Chun-jae confessed to 14 crimes, including the Mars. Mr. Lee recently told the police that he had committed all nine Martian incidents and five other crimes, except for the eighth one, which turned out to be an imitation crime. In addition to the Hwaseong Incident, there were three crimes in the Hwaseong area before and after the Hwaseong Incident, and two before Lee murdered his wife after moving to Cheongju, Chungbuk. Among them, three out of Mars were reported to include a series of sexual assaults on Mars before Mars. Police have been conducting a face-to-face investigation of Lee at the prison where he is in jail nine times. Mr. Lee has been sentenced to jail for being assaulted and murdered in January 1994 after the Hwaseong incident. 'It wants to know' traces the incident over two weeks, 28 and 5 October. In 'I Want to Know', April 28, 1992, when the incident culminated, '6 years of murder? Through the Mars Serial Killings, I traced the identity of the criminal based on the situation at the time of the incident and the vivid testimony of the officials. And about 20 years later, on May 7, 2011, '800 Special, Finding the Lost Devil', the history of the incident was reviewed with the eyes of 21st century high-tech forensics, and the profile of the criminal was elaborated by sophisticated profiling. I bet. In 'I Want to Know', which aired on September 28, I used exclusive data and data accumulated through the previous broadcast to see how the police predicted the match between Mr. Lee and the criminal predicted in 'I Want to Know'. . And he analyzed what high-tech DNA techniques were the culprit of the killer, and whether Lee's charges, which have been denied to date, could be proved. In the second part, which will be broadcast on October 5, Mr. Lee focuses on the character of Mr. Lee, focusing on the first-person sexual assault murder, which was arrested by the police. Lee's arrest and decisiveness during the first trial and his inquisition during his imprisonment, and during his imprisonment, said he was grateful to the investigators immediately after being sentenced to death. Track remarks and actions. If he is the culprit of the Mars serial murder case, it also analyzes how he could avoid the death and how his tail was stomped. 'It wants to know' to deal with 'Mars serial killing' will be broadcasted on October 5 after October 10 at 1:10.

2019-10-02 09:31:11

Female warriors were scrambling to challenge.

Female warriors were scrambling to challenge.

'Do you have it to me? Song Fairy Genie's 'Hye-ya' is a brilliantly decorated defense stage. Female warriors went on to challenge the long-term king, Song Fairy Genie. Two female masked singers, who were noted for their extraordinary skills from the first round, selected the song of the high-pitched Queen Park Mi-kyung in the 90s and the starring night of the girl group high-bomber Mamamu. Due to the cool singing ability, the judges said, “It is too difficult to choose. Park Mi-kyung vs Mamamu, the high-profile confrontation of two female masked singers, and the winner will be attracted. Kyu-hyun said, “This song is the first solo song released by Jong-hyun.” He said, “There weren't many friends because of the short training period. Why did I go first and express my feelings? As I thought, I wanted to say to Jonghyun one day, 'Your brother sang your song so hard.' When I talk, tears come out. I think you've heard Jong-hyun happy. "

2019-10-02 09:11:24

Jeju Airport, Thunderstorms, Strong Storms, Heavy Storms

Jeju Airport, Thunderstorms, Strong Storms, Heavy Storms

Jeju Airport, from strong wind warning to thunder lightning warning Jeju Airport is getting attention due to Typhoon No. 18. Jeju is likely to be in full impact after 7 pm on the 2nd. Jeju is concerned about the right side of the typhoon. No. 18 Typhoon Metak is a medium-sized typhoon at a central pressure of 975 hectopascals, traveling northward at a speed of 22 km per hour at approximately 320 km south-east of Shanghai, China. Typhoon Mitak is heading north for the West Sea. In addition to wind shear, Jeju Airport has various special news items in effect. Cloud elevation and heavy rain warning are also in effect. Muan Ulsan Gwangju International Airport has no special coverage. The cloud elevation is said to be effective when it occurs or is expected to be below the standard value by consultation between the weather station, air traffic service agency and operator of the relevant airport. In the meantime, experts said, “Because rivers are flooding, it's safe to move vehicles parked nearby to rain and wind. Residents of flooded areas are advised to know their evacuation sites and emergency contacts in advance. . "

2019-10-02 08:31:11

Park Gyu-ri, a 7-year-old younger, Dongwon Construction founder Jang Son Song Jaho Curator

Park Gyu-ri, a 7-year-old younger, Dongwon Construction founder Jang Son Song Jaho Curator

Singer and actress Park Kyu-ri, a girl group from Kara, is devoted to Jang Son, the founder of Dongwon Construction. Park Gyu-ri's agency, The C & T, said on the 1st that "Park Gyu-ri is dating fellow Jang Son Song Jaho's curator, Dongwon Construction." The two were known to have developed into lovers when they met at an art exhibition in June. Born in 1988 and 30 years old, Park Kyu-ri debuted in Kara in 2007. After that, he turned to acting and appeared in various works. In 1995, he appeared in Sumi in a corner of the MBC comedy program `` Today's Good Day '' and made her debut in the entertainment industry. Afterwards, she appeared as a child of Kim Jong-un who played the role of Neung-geum in the 2001 SBS drama `` Yeoncheonha ''. In 2006, she appeared in a TV commercial, "Beauty Likes Pomegranate." In November 2008, he made a special appearance in MBC Sitcom's “He's Coming”, and in November 2009, he appeared in MBC drama “Hero” with Kara members. She appeared as Kyu-ri in the drama `` Kara's Dual Life '', starring Kara, which aired from January to April 2011. It was double cast together. He performed Korean dubbing for the theatrical animation Alpha & Omega, which was released on February 24, 2011, and played Kate. Five members of Kara, who aired from June to July 2014, appeared as Park Sun-woo in the fifth episode of the five episodes of Cinerama's Secret Love, starring in each short play. did. On January 15, 2016, Hansae and Guhara closed their exclusive contract with DSP Media. He appeared in the web entertainment `` Beauty, Going to the Village '', which aired on Naver TV from August 20 to 21, 2018. The movie `` Everyone's Gourmet '', which was spotlighted as the 2018 Kyoto Film Festival invitation film, was released digitally on March 7, 2019. Park Gyu-ri, who loved Gangneung but lost her passion, played an acting role with executive director Lee Hee-hee, a difficult but professional food critic, Kim Jung-jung. . They showed a fantastic breath of passion, cynicism, humor and emotion. On August 30, 2019, the company signed an exclusive contract with TheC & G Global. In 2020, he will appear in the movie `` Revive by TOKYO24 '', which is set in Tokyo in the future (2030) where humans and AI co-exist. This is a spin-off version of the movie `` Tokyo 24, '' featuring the special criminal investigation team T24, the first AI detective in Tokyo in 2030. She played the role of special investigator Anda Aya and also participated in the theme song of the film. Park Gyu-ri's mother is Park So-hyun, who is a third voice actor in MBC. Song Jae-ho, born in 1995 and twenty-five years old, is the eldest son of Song Seung-heon, former chairman of Dongwon Construction, a construction company founded in Chungcheong-do in 1962. Dongwon E & C is currently in charge of management by Song Jae-yoon, the son of Chairman Song Song and his father, Song Ja-ho. Jaho is interested in the art field and is working as a curator.

2019-10-02 08:11:11

Do you have a nice massage?

Do you have a nice massage?

Gahee said, "I've been so nervous for a while. The radius of activity was narrow. I think I'm stressed." Seol Chae-hyun, veterinarian, "Massage is not always good. You have to check the condition of the dog in the middle," he said. Dario was lying down and getting massage, and everyone was amazed at how well Dario was getting. Ha Seung-jin washing the face of the sea was revealed. Everyone watched the video and said, "You have a big hand. But what is that?" Ha Seung-jin, who was washed away, tied the head of the sea and prepared to go out. The production team said, “Noah cried with Dario and wanted to go to the sea. The studio's cast members also blushed. ” Noah took care of Dario's meal, and Dario, who didn't eat well, began to eat. Ga-hee said, "Now we are close to each other, but the moment when we feel good is coming," he said. The next day Dario came home. Ha Seung-jin, who saw the appearance, "Riding to protect the sea, roared," was proud of Hongsi. Hongsi was consulted, and Ha Seung-jin was surprised at the class schedule. After completing the Nose Walk class, the 2nd class physical education class and the dogs were shown to exercise on the treadmill. Hong Shi also challenged, but was surprised by the first treadmill.

2019-10-02 07:31:11

Pro golfer Park Min-jung, entertaining with colorful menus

Pro golfer Park Min-jung, entertaining with colorful menus

Professional golfer Park Min-jung treats gorgeous menus SBS Bronze Dream 2 You made the body of Cho Hyun in my destiny. Cho Hyun eat out with his wife, I have eaten a lot of food that was difficult to eat. Currently, a pupil earthquake has occurred in the proposal to model a male magazine. He said he had a birthday with a professional golfer, Park Min-jung. The director of the agency urged me to eat more food. There was nothing visible except to store food above. No doubt why did not ask why the colorful food. Cho Hyun said that it is so good to be in the entertainment. As soon as the word "men's health" came out, it was said that I had a promising future. All kinds of defilements ruined my head. Jo Hyun-je was so sad that he was filled with inner misery. Jo Hyun-dong is trying to extend the time somehow, and the magazine has begun to convince the magazine. Cho Hyun revealed that she wants to take a picture next year, not this year.

2019-10-02 07:11:24

Mung bean war, successful infiltrating spraying group, mysterious development, straight girl style

Mung bean war, successful infiltrating spraying group, mysterious development, straight girl style

Mung bean jeon, infiltrate the sprinkling group, look into the mystery element Jang Dong-yun showed brilliant sword skill at KBS Green Bean Exhibition. Successfully infiltrates the widow who is the culprit who hurt his father and brother. But this is Geumnam's house. Jang Dong-yun jumped to see his father in crisis, cut off the assassins and missed the other one. In Mung bean war, exciting martial arts are performed at the beginning. A bloody real fight gives off a sense of realism. Although it is a boy, the element of interest is that Jang Dong-yun's sword skill is not unusual. It is still unknown why Jang Dong-yun came from the island to Hanyang and became the target of the assassins. In a mysterious situation, Jang Dong-yun uses Kim So-hyun and Chinese medicine. There is already a bad relationship with Kim So-hyun, so there is a conflict or a collision. Kim So Hyun has no concessions or detours in the style of straight girls. Jang Dong-yun goes wild after Kim So-hyun's baggage.

2019-10-02 06:31:24

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Han Mun-cheol's black box, Gangneung Coffee Street Coffee Festival, Typhoon to be responsible for car damage?

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Han Mun-cheol's black box, Gangneung Coffee Street Coffee Festival, Typhoon to be responsible for car damage?

■ Brief News ▶ Time to briefly deliver news last night ■ Morning News Room ▶ We analyze the news of the Republic of Korea topic   ■ Chinese Black Box ▶ Intensive crackdown on dangerous overload / loading vehicles! More than 40 traffic accidents have occurred on highways a year due to falling loads and goods from running trucks. The rocks in the trucks spilled over into the city. As a result of serious casualties, the government made a standard to prevent the departure of cargo last year, but it is becoming useless, and went directly to the site where the war on dangerous loads and cargo is going on. ▶ What is the collision rate and error rate caused by drowsy driving? As soon as he had just started driving in the first lane, his opponent in the second lane had crossed over to the first lane, crashing the whistleblower's vehicle. As a result, the car was forced to drag 30 meters between the central separator and the dump truck. Accident caused by dangerous drowsy driving! What is the error rate on both sides? ▶ Vehicle damage due to natural disaster! Who is responsible? Hurricane Ringling drove a heavy rainstorm! At the time, a whistleblower driving near Songdo Station had an unexpected accident. In order to avoid the signboards that were blown by the wind, the car crashed into the next lane! Who is responsible for the unexpected accident and the accident caused by the flying board? ■ Safe Korea ▶ unintentionally climbed! Black Hole of the Sea Tetraford Abundant seasonal fall. Many fishermen are looking to the sea to catch the seasonal fish coming back with the cold wind. By the way, the fisherman fished dangerously over Tetraford in the desire to catch the overhang, and the red light turned on for safety. Tetrapod, a smooth concrete surface, is covered with thin moss and seaweed membranes where seawater touches, and it is easy to fall if you step on the wrong foot. One tetrapod is 4 ~ 5m high and has a complicated structure, so if a crash occurs, even a healthy adult is hard to escape and the degree of injury is very high, which is directly linked to death. In July, a 40-year-old fisherman walked over Tetraford in a drunked state at Gangneung Port and crashed. The fall and death news continues every year, but there are no rules to stop it, so it's just a system to move to a safe place. In Safe Korea, let's take a look at the outlaw fishermen on Tetraford and talk about Tetraford safety. ■ 4th Industrial Revolution ■ Gangneung Coffee Festival Gangneung Coffee Street and Jumunjin were selected as one of the top 100 Korean tours that Koreans should visit in 2019 ~ 2020. The 100 Korean Tourism Awards is selected by the Ministry of Education and the Korea Tourism Organization once every two years for 100 excellent tourist attractions that Koreans should visit. Especially, Gangneung Coffee Street is three consecutive times following the selection of 2015 ~ 2016 and 2017 ~ 2018. It is known to have been selected. Gangneung Coffee Street was built around Anmok Beach, the first coffee festival in Korea. Famous baristas settle down and naturally form streets. Recently, coffee has become popular and attracted attention as a Gangneung tour. Along with the fascinating tourist spots, “food” is also a must for travel. There are many restaurants located near major tourist attractions such as Gangneung Anmok Beach Restaurant and Gangneung Gyeongpodae Restaurant. The 19-year-old Gangneung restaurant Gyeongpodae “Taekjigol Homemade Ribs” is also worth visiting. It uses only 100% domestic sows, and is a Handon certification store certified by the Korean Handon Self-help Fund. The menu includes homemade raw ribs, homemade seasoned pork ribs, and Jirisan black pork belly, which is a Gangneung meat restaurant that attracts locals as well as visitors. Pork ribs are aged for 48 hours without seasoning and seasoned with natural fruits and natural honey taken directly from Odaesan. The charcoal for grilling meat is spleen charcoal. Spleen charcoal, which has no toxic gas and strong firepower, is also one of the secrets of the taste offered by 'Taekjigol Homemade Ribs' at Gyeongpo National University. Gangneung Restaurant Gyeongpodae 'Taekjigol Homemade Raw Ribs' is served with side dishes, as well as Myeongnamul and cutlass fish sauce. Salted fish cuts in Jeju Island and adds the secret sauce to the restaurant. The restaurant explained that the freshly baked homemade ribs with Myeong-namul or cutlass fish add to the taste of the meat. Homemade water chilled noodles made with Korean beef bone broth are also provided as a service. Broadcast October 2 at 6:50 am

2019-10-02 06:11:12

Han Ji-eun 'Mello constitution' Jong-young

Han Ji-eun 'Mello constitution' Jong-young "shooting is over, but I still miss you"

Han Ji-eun played the role of Hwang Han-ju in JTBC's gold drama 'Melody's Constitution.' 'Melo constitution' was finished after the last 28 days broadcast. Han Ji Eun thanked all the people who loved 'Hello Melo' and Hwang Han Joo through their agency HB Entertainment on the 29th. I was able to complete it, and happiness could be doubled. ” Han Ji-eun, "I'm really sorry to send a constitution," he said, "I'm finished shooting, but I still miss you a lot, I miss you all too much. Lastly, Han Ji-eun said, "I hope Melo's constitution and Hanju are your strength and comfort in your daily life. "I will watch you as an actor, Han Ji-eun in the future, and I will greet you again with a good figure."

2019-10-02 05:31:10

Shinsekyung leggings pictorial, busy with popular, top chart, white innocent

Shinsekyung leggings pictorial, busy with popular, top chart, white innocent

Shinsekyung leggings pictorial, busy busy busy, top chart firm Shin Se-kyung's leggings pictorial won the first black test in the afternoon. The reason why Shinsekyung Leggings Pictorial was strong on the portal was because it appeared as a quiz question in two places. The afternoon quiz is about guessing the consonants and getting 100 points. Through the lottery, guessing the initials is correct. Shin Se-kyung recently announced that he had a perm after the drama. Shin Se-kyung photographed the pictorial last week, causing the 'wind of Se-kyung'. The photo shoot with High Cut showed Shin Se-kyung's true character as a symbol of pure purity. In a pure white dress, Shin Se-kyung produced a fairy of aura different from the new recruit Gu Gu-yeong. In the afternoon, Shinsekyung leggings pictorial was held at Live O'Quiz. On the other hand, there were also six letters such as ㅇ ㄷㄹㅇ.

2019-10-02 05:11:11

Kill Me Heal Me, In the past sealed medicine, be careful when your eyes change,

Kill Me Heal Me, In the past sealed medicine, be careful when your eyes change,

Kilmi Healme, In the past when the cure has to be careful   MBC On the other hand, Kilmi Hill Me was aired on Jeongju. Kilmihilmi is a story about a multipersonal tycoon. Intelligence shows various personalities such as New Century and Perry Park in this drama. He also hotly talked about seven personalities. The origin notices that when you change your personality, your eyes change. Origin is involved in strange things because of the New Century. Origin, a psychiatrist, notices that there are other personalities, such as eyes. The century was one of Dohyun's personalities. Origin notices a strange feeling from Dohyun. Origin says, "I'm Cha Do Hyun with this face and eyes." Do Hyun regains his personality in the voice of Rijin. Hugging Cha Do Hyun, the two shed tears. He gives up studying abroad for Do-hyun and makes a contract with his secret doctor. Declare to stop the runaway of the century.

2019-10-02 04:31:12

BTS Jimin Fan Club, Myeong-dong Lotte Young Plaza Media Facade Advertisement!

BTS Jimin Fan Club, Myeong-dong Lotte Young Plaza Media Facade Advertisement!

Celebrating BTS Jimin's birthday, the fan club 'All Four Jimin Korea' and the fan site 'Mighty J' will be hosting the 22M super large advertisement in Myeongdong Lotte Young Plaza Media Facade. This is a birthday project PART 7 of 'All Four Jimin Korea' and is scheduled to proceed until 2019.10.07-2019.10.13. Myeong-dong Station, one of the largest floating populations in Korea, has a huge daily population of more than 1.5 million people, and it is a place where Koreans and foreign tourists can expect global advertising effects. Media Facade is an advertisement that sends multimedia data to Lotte Young Plaza's outer wall. 'All Four Jimin Korea' is planning PART 6, along with the fan site jam jam, will also carry out “JIMIN BUS”. 2019.10.02-2019.10.15 is a lapping bus advertisement in Seoul, Busan, aka “ChimChim Bus”. The project slogan "Jimin and we are each other's reasons" is open from Part 1 to the current Part 7. Separately, “Jam Jam” with PART 6 will install an exterior wall advertisement at Chungmuro ​​Daehan Theater, which will hold a free video conference to celebrate Jimin's birthday from September 30, 2019 to October 13, 2019. Celebrate Jimin's moment more like a movie than a movie! ” Meanwhile, 'BTS' will be on the tour stage of 'Ai Heart Radio Jingle Ball', a large American music festival. On the 27th (local time), US iHeartradio announced that BTS will appear in the iHeart Radio Jingle Ball on its homepage and social media channels. BTS will perform at the Jingle Ball stage on December 6 at Inglewood The Forum, California. Billy Irish, Katy Perry, Sam Smith, Camilla Cavejo, Halsey, French Montana, Rizzo and Normany will be on the show. 'Ihatradio jingleball' is a year-end music event held in the year's biggest radio network, ihattradio. The tour will take place during the year-end. This year is scheduled for December 3-22. BTS in Saudi Arabia on October 11, 'Love Your Self; Speak Yourself Self Tour. On the 26th, 27th and 29th of the same month, the tour will be completed at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium with the Seoul Final Concert.

2019-10-02 04:11:11

Sam suddenly had Bentley lying on the floor?

Sam suddenly had Bentley lying on the floor?

'Sdol' William asked his father, Sam Hamington, what it means to be good. Sam suddenly saw Bentley lying on the floor and replied, "If your brother does this, it's a good brother." Xian-Dongguk's rich man embarked on a journey that wore a meaningful couple's tee for his first appearance of “Sdol”. Xian had a special time there, reflecting on the past and making new memories. It is a word that Xi'i, who was loved as a “big hit”, grew up and traveled with Lee Dong-guk. Arriving in front of the villa on the third floor, he told Xi'an, "Our home."

2019-10-02 03:31:12

BTS V, everyday interest!

BTS V, everyday interest!

SNS trend control From the moment BTS finished its long break and departed to New Zealand for the filming of its own entertainment content Bon Voyage, the official Twitter update and the 24th entry of V on the schedule received a lot of attention from SNS. Photo of V on BTS official Twitter, the resulting Twitter down phenomenon and replies from Canadian filmmaker Callup Snape V posted a photo on the official account of a movie poster set in New Zealand on the 23rd, and fans' reaction was explosive in the recent V after a long time. As soon as V posted a picture on Twitter, the fans flocked to the fans, causing Twitter to overload and crash. After posting, the Korean real-time trend, 'Our Tae Hyung' was raised to show his influence. “I love the photos of memories,” said V. Caleb Snape, a professional photographer and filmmaker in Canada who has posted photographs of his works on his previous bulletproof tweets. I look forward to this opportunity in Canada next time. ” V's entry scene was no exception. V's black hat raised his eyes to greet his fans, and V's real name, Tae-hyung, has been on live trends around the world. In addition to the trendy V's visuals on the day, there was one thing that caught the eye: the big pig doll that came together. This cute doll V bought from New Zealand immediately decorated the second place in the real-time trend, and fans were amazed at how the world-class superstars took care of the big dolls. When the doll called for an explosive order, the retailer stopped selling it individually and changed its sales form to mass sales. V is often ranked as a portal searcher only by the entry photo, and has been number one. V's black best proved V's "Midas effect" by putting his name on the sold-out process again. The media around the world reported all of V's recent appearances on the official schedule. With the posting of V, North America Media Korea Department reported "Ami's Winter Bear is returning and thrilling fans." "The cute pig doll seemed to be escorted by bodyguards." All-K-Pop said, “The prince whom Korea loves most has returned with various trends and fans are enthusiastic. V's posting overloaded Twitter, making it impossible to load. It is hard to find someone who has a strong influence on SNS like V. ” Khan 14 says, “There is no choice but to focus attention wherever there is a typology. Fans are busy storing photos posted by V to make it a wallpaper. ”In addition, V's leading international media reported that V is instigating a frenzy on Twitter. V's every few days are attracted by fans' enthusiasm and the press, which is attributed to V's strong influence. In tic-talk, which recently opened the official account of BTS, V has the highest number among K-pop artists with 4 billion views and shows its presence in the society, culture and economy in general beyond the popular music world. Meanwhile, BTS is preparing an official schedule, including a concert in Saudi Arabia on October 11, and Jingle Ball, a year-end tour show held by the famous American radio station 'ihat radio' held at the LA The Forum on December 6, (JINGLE BALL) 'Goes to the stage.

2019-10-02 03:11:12