Woo Hee-jin, age 45, Unbelievable Preservative Beauty!

Woo Hee-jin, age 45, Unbelievable Preservative Beauty!

Interest in the teen star Woo Hee-jin (45) in the 1990s appeared in the real-time search query on the afternoon of January 9, 20 years ago the picture was released and attracts attention. Recently, a number of pictures were posted on an online community bulletin titled `` Woo Hee Jin 20 years ago goddess beauty ''. The picture is a 20-year-old capture of Woo Hee-jin's broadcast screening on KBS 2TV 'Feeling' aired in 1994. Woo Hee-jin, who was popular as the best teen star at the time, played the role of a heroine who received the attention of top stars Son Ji-chang, Kim Min-jong and Lee Jung-jae. Especially, born in 1975, the beauty of forty-five years old and now 20 years ago has not changed so that it is not a cosmetic beauty but a pure natural beauty. Woo Hee-jin debuted as an advertising model when he was in the fifth grade of elementary school in 1986. In 1988, Woo Hee-jin made his debut in the entertainment industry as MBC '500 Years of Joseon Dynasty-Queen Inhyeon.'

2019-10-09 17:31:12

'Miniature' Oh Min-seok is shooting a drama, so he can't watch the audition ...?

'Miniature' Oh Min-seok is shooting a drama, so he can't watch the audition ...?

Actor Oh Min-suk, who left an intense memory as a substitute for Kang in “Missaeng,” sheds light on an episode that he could not appear in “Missaeng.” Oh Min-seok said, “I almost missed an audition because I was filming a historical drama. You liked it. ” Oh Min-seok said, "I've been preparing for auditions for a while. But those auditions are gone and I'm stuck to the future." Seol In-ah made a warm welcome to Yoon-bak, but she excluded Cho Yoon-hee, Park Hae-mi, and Park Young-kyu. Seol In-ah, watching the performers, said that the dog was reminiscent of a golden retriever, Park Hae-mi was an Afghan hound, Park Young-gyu was a Cane-Corso, Cho Yun-hee was a white pomeranian, and he himself had a Jindo dog. “When I said a slow word, there was ten words on it. I was so angry that my word level went up. So the account has been suspended, "he said. I was insulted because I couldn't stand it. ”

2019-10-09 17:11:13

Lee Sang Ah, you look good for years ...

Lee Sang Ah, you look good for years ...

Lee Sang-ah boasted good looks during the years. On the last 6 days, Lee posted a picture on his Instagram with the words, "Jun's birthday time with my family .. ^^ today". In the released photo, Lee Sang-ah dressed in a hot pink knit and dressed as a muffler. While you forget your age, your beauty will surprise you. On the other hand, Lee Sang-ah appeared in the TVN entertainment 'Nest escape 3'.

2019-10-09 16:31:13

'Music Bank' Freshly popping juicers Red Velvet class ??

'Music Bank' Freshly popping juicers Red Velvet class ??

In the KBS 2TV music program 'Music Bank', which aired on the 4th, Akdong musician and TWICE rose as the first candidates in the first week of October. Jang Woo-hyuk of 'Singing Dance Dance', a special Swag, made a comeback through Music Bank. The refreshing stage will be staged with red-velvet girls with popping juices, twins with different classes, and Seventeen with tens of thousands of anti-war.

2019-10-09 16:11:12

Seasonal Trilogy of the Sun, for the removal of hyenas, to protect the king of beasts,

Seasonal Trilogy of the Sun, for the removal of hyenas, to protect the king of beasts,

Seasonal Trilogy of the Sun, Hyena Invasion, Guarding the King of Birds of Life Concept KBS The season of the sun is a hot topic. The sun season is now in the climax. Choi Tae-joon launches his last gambling card. It presses around O Chang-seok through dirty threats. It is difficult to get a true statement because it is entangled with blood lines around Oh Chang Suk. Lee Duk-hee, blind to anger, says he is going to die because of his illness. Ha-Heun hears Lee Deok-hee's words and is greatly shocked. When she finds out that she has poisoned someone to marry, she grabs her mother and mourns. Two mothers and daughters sit on the floor and weep each other. Jung Han-yong orders the removal of Hyenan to protect the king of predators. Choi Jung-woo meets Jeong-seon with an anti-subjective attack and threatens the past. If you don't cooperate, you'll shout that you'll expose all the old things.

2019-10-09 15:31:12

Ahn So Hee shows off her beauty every day

Ahn So Hee shows off her beauty every day "Glass Craft"

Actor So-hee Ahn from the girl group Wonder Girls revealed the latest. Ahn So-hee recently posted a video on her Instagram with the article "Glass Crafts." So-hee Ahn cuts the glass with a glass knife and is immersed in glass craft. The fresh beauty of pure innocence is eye-catching. Meanwhile, Ahn So-hee is reviewing the next film after the closing of the JTBC drama 'Eurachacha Waikiki 2'.

2019-10-09 15:11:13

Moda Outlet Suncheon Bay Plaza Store to Offer Up to 80% Discount on Golf Wear

Moda Outlet Suncheon Bay Plaza Store to Offer Up to 80% Discount on Golf Wear

Moda Outlet Suncheon Bay Plaza Branch will hold a “Golf Fair” where you can purchase golf wear and autumn fashion products at reasonable prices for six days from 10th to 16th Wednesday. This promotion is up to 80% discount, attracting the attention of consumers from various exhibitions, such as 'Open Mobile Golf Golf War Carry War Opening War', 'Top Ten Fall Product War' and 'Outdoor Autumn Sanseng Carry Back War War'. . Lee Dong Soo Golf, a popular golf wear brand located in the event hall on the first basement floor, will be carrying out the “opening of the golf goods carryover warehouse”. Through this event, you can purchase t-shirts for 29,000 won, pants for 49,000 won, jumpers for 77,000 won, and jackets for 11,000 won. Top Ten, a popular casual brand located on the same floor, will host an “Autumn Product Competition”. T-shirts and shirts 9,900 won, fleece jackets 29,900 won, man to man 19,900 won, boa hood 29,900 won, slacks 15,900 won, long padding 50,000 You can buy it for 9,000 won. Callaway T-shirts 94,000 won, pants 119000 won, jumpers 20,800 won through 'Golfwear 2019 Golf Fair' at Callaway, Lenoma, JDX, Pasade , Renoma knit 88,000 won, down jacket 119000 won. Popular outdoor brand Eider, located in the outdoor event venue, through the 'Outdoor Fall Hiking Product War' at Millet, the Eider Fleece Jacket, 399 won, Lightweight padded jumper, 12,000 won, Longdown jumper, 19,000 won, Millet The fleece jacket can be purchased for 46,800 won, down jumper 99000 won, and bench parka 1399 won. An official of the Moda Outlet Suncheon Bay Plaza Store said, “This golfwear discount promotion will be conducted solely at the Moda Outlet Suncheon Bay Plaza Store.” “It is a great opportunity for customers who wanted to buy golf wear but were hesitant at high prices. Said.

2019-10-09 14:31:13

Acute lymphocytic leukemia, hellish judgments, dizzy emotions, but reunion expectations

Acute lymphocytic leukemia, hellish judgments, dizzy emotions, but reunion expectations

Acute lymphocytic leukemia hits a decision that made hell. Acute lymphocytic leukemia emerged from KBS summer. Lee Young-eun was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia. Is the sad feeling never wrong? Lee Young-eun asks why he is old and why he is now. The moment of trying to form a new family is a reaction to the catastrophe. It can be said that the thorny field road was developed for Lee Young-eun who prepared to walk the flower road. Yoon said that the time to go abroad will come sooner than he expected. Lee Han-wi said it was good to go fast, saying the three people should be happy. Lee Han-wi feels the affection of the general manager while watching summer. Nahyemi, on the other hand, enters Kim San-ho's house and cooks her newly married couple. Kim expects a reunion between Kim Sa-kwon and Lee Young-eun.

2019-10-09 14:11:14

Yoo Jae-seok at Urban Rock's Reverse Rock Spirit?

Yoo Jae-seok at Urban Rock's Reverse Rock Spirit?

What do you do when you play MBC ‘What do you do when you play? -You flash’ group, Urban Jakapa, caught the eye because of the crazy screaming and head-banging in front of `` Beat '' Joo Jae-seok. Yoo Jae-seok feels thrilled with Urban Jakapa's anti-war spirit, and he is excited about what kind of music they will produce. He asked Yoo Jae-seok to come to the club and play. Yoo rejected Han Sang-won's request, but eventually accepted persuasion.Sam Kim interpreted the song with a brighter expression than any musician and matched the crush and vocals to create the best vocal line. The appearance of being faced in this studio attracts attention. Urban Jakapa told Yoo Jae-seok, who appeared during the relay work, that “Disney Is The Music (gaze)” was thrilled by the shout and head banging of rock spirit-filled reversal.

2019-10-09 13:31:19

Ga-young Moon, Multi-spectrum Squad Doctor, Close to Viingual, Lives in Germany

Ga-young Moon, Multi-spectrum Squad Doctor, Close to Viingual, Lives in Germany

Ga-Young Moon, a close spectrum of bilingual, with various spectral levels TVN 'I will read the book' attracted the attention of Moon Ga-young. Mun Ga-young expressed her views on Machiavelli's 'monarchism'. Moon Ga-young sheds the nuance of a familiar story about Machiavelli. Monarchism is the writing of the Sitinian birth of Machiavism. The monarchy says that it is necessary to protect the country with its own army. The betrayal of the German peoples destroyed the Roman Empire. Moon Ga-young, a young female with a fascinating eight-colored charm, is drawing attention. Moon is active in various genres such as entertainment, raising awareness. Brain Seong Moon Moon has a diverse spectrum. The close proximity to the bilingual is also a hot topic. Moon also showed her conversation with Tyler in three languages. Moon introduced her childhood in Germany.

2019-10-09 13:11:12

"Little Forest" Lee Seo-jin Lee Seung-ki Park Narae Jung So-min Yes

In the final episode of 'Little Forest: Summer of Sak Bakgol' (hereinafter 'Little Forest'), all the little kids who have visited `` Little Forest '' will be dispatched. `` Stamp Tour '', `` Listing Ceremony '' for Little Kids, etc., and Seo Seojin was interested in catching a tail catching game during `` Stamp Tour ''. Tail catching is a game where you have to run away to avoid catching a tail, and Lee Seung-ki said, "This brother (Lee Seo-jin) didn't play in 'Running Man'." You can check on the 7th broadcast whether you will show off your feet.

2019-10-09 12:31:11

Can you reflect the status of the event, reflecting the popularity of the song?

Can you reflect the status of the event, reflecting the popularity of the song?

Song-A-In event cost is a hot topic. Song-A-In's event costs are of great concern as they rank high in the actual inspection. The fact that the Song-A-In event costs are attracting attention is a sign that the Song-A-In's popularity is poking the sky. The Song-A-In event cost is an example of the status of Song-A-In, who has been popular through MISTROT. According to the Sports Trends alone article, the event cost is high. Other Mistress singers also have to pay expensive event fees. Song-In's event costs are controversial. The sender's position did not appear to reflect the event. Along with the Song-A-In event fee, the names of other singers who appeared in Mistrott are also mentioned. Song is active not only in singer activities but also in entertainment programs.

2019-10-09 12:11:12

Mong-Doo and Dong-Woo, who had a dynamic widow's adaptation during Chosun Rocco Mung-Doo Jeon, broadcast?

Mong-Doo and Dong-Woo, who had a dynamic widow's adaptation during Chosun Rocco Mung-Doo Jeon, broadcast?

KBS2's monthly drama `` Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon '' (played by Lim Ye-jin, directing Kim Dong-hui, and `` Mungdujeon '') unveiled the scenes of the close-up fan dance lessons of the female master Jeon Nok-du (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun). 'Mungdu', a dynamic widow's adaptor, continued to live with Dongju. The mung bean and dongju's bizarre cohabitation, which hides the deadly secret of man, had a funny and sad but mysterious excitement. As Dong-ju, who was only rough, began to open his mind to Mung-du, the relationship change was also heralded. The thrilling ending of mung bean, which is in a crisis of stagnant coal, led to the expectation of future story development.

2019-10-09 11:31:14

Song Ji-eun reveals 'Innocent + Lovely' wedding dress status

Song Ji-eun reveals 'Innocent + Lovely' wedding dress status "No real marriage"

Actress Song Ji-eun revealed her gorgeous wedding dress. Song Ji-eun recently posted several photographs on his Instagram, along with the words "take a wedding photo of the 90s, # real marriage, # melt me". Song Ji-eun smiles brightly while wearing a wedding dress. The gorgeous beauty with a lovely charm catches your eyes. On the other hand, Song Ji-eun is appearing in the tvN drama 'Take Me Me'.

2019-10-09 11:11:11

'Deacon', Julien Kang appeared as a member to exercise together.

'Deacon', Julien Kang appeared as a member to exercise together.

UFC Korean Zombie Jung Chan-sung appeared as a master in SBS `` The Butler Division '', which aired on the 6th. Julien Kang appeared in the gym as a member to exercise together. Julien said, "I am close to my father and I exercise here sometimes." Jeong Chan-sung praised Julien's athleticism, saying, “I have nothing to teach.” Julien said, “My brother is a player, but I'm just a hobby. Passionate hobby. ” Chung Chan-sung said, “I sometimes play sports with Julien. But he said that his face was important. ” When Yook Sung-jae said, "You have a good physique," Jeong Chan-sung said, "I will make it today."

2019-10-09 10:31:12