In the words of Eun Ji-won, who wants to start 'naturally'…

2019-09-19 13:13:11

On the 14th, with the 7th broadcast, MBN's small-healing healing art “Naturally” crew released the video behind the 1st WINNER Table Tennis Competition.

In the video, you can see Kim Jin-woo and Song Min-ho, who visited Gurye Hyuncheon Village, holding the 1st Winner Table Tennis Tournament under the judging of Eun Ji-won.

Suddenly, he was bewildered by Eun Ji-won saying that he would open the table tennis table and start the “first winner table tennis competition.”

Eun Ji-won's suggestion was that the loser prepares lunch at the table tennis contest and the one who wins is leaving the house.

Nevertheless, they accepted the offer and started playing table tennis.

Song Min-ho said, “I am No. 1 in table tennis,” calling for “technician.” Kim Jin-woo said, “It is bokbulbok anyway.”

Jeon In-hwa is another drink for her husband, Yu-geun, who is sweating.

Said, “What is it now?

I'm barely making Americano…

Even though he was absurd, he said, "Leave it to me."

When the game began, Kim Jin-woo foresaw Song Min-ho's victory with a poor form.

Song Min-Ho showed off a gorgeous `` Hawk Serve, Whirlwind Serve, and River Smashing '' set of three kinds of `` Unusually Useful Techniques ''

The ball that Kim Jin-woo seemed to hit is exactly coming in, and Song's defeat became a reality.

In the shock of defeat, Song Min-ho said, “Honestly, didn't you end up with too much fun at the end?

I think we should do it again.

"Yang Ji-won and Kim Jin-woo," he said firmly, "he cooked a meal," he said.

'Naturally' is a small-healing healing art in which celebrities who sell second houses in a beautiful rural village vacant house show peaceful but incredible Hygge Life.