˝Cheonye˝ Ji Gun-woo emanates a unique chemistry with his boyfriend.

2019-10-04 03:31:10

On the 59th episode of KBS Joy's Romance Destruction Talk Show, “Body of Love 2,” DIA Ki Hee-hyun makes a special appearance with her special appearance.

Ki Hee-hyun appeared as a wounded girlfriend in the play, giving off a special chemistry with Ji Gun-woo.

The betrayal of his boyfriend, who promised to marry, was enraged with anger and her bloody love studio.

There is a growing expectation for Ki-Hyun's romance acting, which has been loved by not only music but also excellent character digestion and excellent acting ability as well as various entertainment programs, advertisements, and diamond activities.

Ki Hee-hyun is “I am honored to be able to appear in my favorite“ But Butting ”.

Since I can visit you through romance dramas rather than music, I feel a lot of emotion, and I think many people can relate the story of the main character in the story.

I acted so hard, so I hope you will enjoy watching it. ”

Ji Gun-woo, who played the seonbi “Seongseokwon” role through the MBC drama “New Envoy Gu Hae-ryeong,” squirted a female heroine by starring a heroine in a story with a humble appearance.