Choi Song-hyun, Jung Il-woo and wild exploration project-wild map ... devoted to thirty eight!

2019-10-04 00:11:11

A new nature documentary show, `` Wild Exploration Project-Wild Map, '' which is free from the stereotypes of the natural environment program, was first aired at 10 pm on October 3 (Thursday).

Pouring.

Born in 1982, Choi Song-hyun, who is eighty years old this year, was a KBS 32nd Announcer in 2006. In 2007, he announced his face to the public with the KBS 'Imagination Plus' MC.

Choi Song-hyun asked, 'Why did you leave the announcer?' "The organizational life does not seem right," he said. "Since the face is a well-known office worker, there are a lot of things to be taken externally.

"It's been nine years since I quit, so I can't think of it well, but I don't want to miss it."

Choi Song-hyun confessed to his devotion in August and was at the center of the topic.

Agency Choi Wai Entertainment said, "Choi Song-hyun is in love with a three-year-old dive instructor," he said. "I don't know anything about the wedding plan."

The two formed a relationship through scuba diving, and since June they have developed into lovers.

Devotion was also detected on SNS.

I posted a picture of the same place on my Instagram.

Choi Song-hyun, wearing a heart emoticon, revealed his affection.

Choi Song-Hyun joined KBS in 2006 as an announcer.

He performed the arts 'Imagination Plus' (2007 ~ 2008), and turned to acting in 2008, drama 'Prosecutor Princess' (2010), 'Mama' (2014), 'Access to the Airport' (2016) 'Big Issue' (2019)

Appeared on the back.

Wild Map is an exploration project where actors Jung Il-woo and Choi Song-hyun find special moments in the wild.

In particular, the lively moments where actors Jung Il-woo and Choi Song-hyun lurk to meet wild animals were broadcast live on YouTube and Facebook.

Viewers couldn't find it anywhere online, such as the mass spawning of the world's rare species, the tide, the tide pools, the tide pools of high-tide and low tide, the fish-eater of the Sihwa Lake otter, and the tearful struggle of horned chicks to protect their young.

Along with the actors Jung Il-woo and Choi Song-hyun, the great wild's decisive and touching moment.

In particular, YouTube live broadcasting is a new concept and new genre bidirectional nature documentary, in which netizens ask questions about wild questions and experts answer the questions.

According to the production team, Jung Il-woo and Choi Song-hyun, who made their first wild expedition through Wild Map, also showed their outstanding performances.

The battering “Camping Mania” Jung Il-woo has taken on the film without losing his curiosity.

In order not to provoke the horned chicks, they crawled on the asphalt during the heat wave, exploring the swamps and narrow caves, and found a golden bat that has never been known at Samcheok Ring Cave.

Choi Song Hyun's performance was also brilliant.

Choi Song-hyun, who has a professional-level diving ability, was surprised that the crew was surprised by a live underwater broadcast in the offshore of Jeju, even after a severe typhoon.

KBS Wildlife Exploration Project Wild Map is a large-scale project in which ace-level crews have participated in the production of documentaries of the natural environment, including Sumter, Environmental Special, and UNESCO World Heritage Special.

Realistic wild exploration of Jung Il-woo and Choi Song-hyun can be confirmed on October 3 at 10 pm KBS1TV