BTS Jimin, "Mother's $ 2 Bill" sentimental superstar

2019-09-19 09:42:28

Recently, the North Korean entertainment media 'Korea Department' and Japanese media 'KPOP monster' conveyed the story of BTS Jimin's $ 2 bill with a lovely expression.

The story of BTS, which was selected as the best dress list by American magazine Vanity Fair, and Jimin's story in it "melts our hearts."

The Vanity Fair, an American magazine with mostly culture and fashion articles, released its annual best dress list, based on a prompt rather than a fashion selection, and this year BTS members were on the list.

The magazine gathered time to answer the unique questions of each member of the bulletin board with photos.

Member Jin responded to the items he uses a lot, “My handsome face” and Sugar's unique sense of designing accessories.

“It was Jimin's answer that touched the hearts of thousands of the world,” he said. “My mother sent me a two-dollar bill.”

He also had amusement park tickets and old concert banners.

“My parents are always worried about me a lot because I can only see them a few times a year,” Jimin said and “Lovely cherished two dollars.

Mentioned.