Udasa Kim Kyung-ran, what did you say when you got divorced

2019-11-28 01:31:10

'Udasa' Kim Kyung-ran honestly reveals his parents' responses shortly after their divorce.

Kim Kyung-ran is working as a Udasa mate, along with top models Park Young-sun, actress Park Eun-hye, actress Park Yeon-su, and singer Ho-ran, in MBN's "Can We Love Again?".

Kim Kyung-ran, who stood at the center of the topic with all the grievances that had lived in the frame since his first broadcast, was surprised by his hairy appearance perfectly adapted to 'realism of reality', while acquiring a new character called 'Introspective Impala'.

He was a 'entertainment cheat'.

At the same time, Kim Kyung-ran's three episodes of 'Udasa' broadcast today (27 days) reveal his life as soon as possible after divorce.

Kim Kyung-ran recalls, “When I told my parents that I was divorced, my mother said,“ I was feeling everything. You look so hard. ”

“I am the most child in 41 years after the comfort of my mother,” he said. “I can't walk because my legs are relaxed, and I really leaned on my family like a child.”

Kim Kyung-ran, afterwards, has changed from his previous life as a model student after receiving a gift of 'Gimfree' from 'Udasa Mate'.

In his ideal talk, “I don't need it all,” Daniel Heni says, “I want to send a video letter” to Daniel Heni with a serious expression.

“I don't know if you remember, but we met once.

When you come to Korea, come to Udasa House, ”and Kim Kyung-ran, who challenges the pose of“ Adoration Poses, ”will give a pleasant turn.

The production team said, “After meeting Udasa Mates, Kim Kyung-ran's new appearance, which has come out of the dark tunnel and vowed to make a fresh start, will give viewers a fresh shock.” “From honest confession to confession of the bad woman”

Expect Kim Kyung-ran's big success to bomb them. ”

On the other hand, 'Udasa', which depicts the life and love of the 'old sisters' who returned to the entertainment industry, is producing a great response by depicting the hot talk and realistic inside of 'Udasa Five People' who shared the pain and hurt of divorce.

The name and related issues of the performer not only wipe out the search terms of the portal site, but also prove the hot popularity with the 'crazy firepower' online, with the number of views of the video clip being played more than 1.5 million times in a week.

Three times are broadcasted at 11:00 pm today (27th).