`Understanding of electric shock` Namyoung soon

2019-11-26 15:11:12

Nam Young (Ju Min-kyung) woke up in the hot temperature of his hometown in “Understanding the Electric Shock” (directed Lee Ho, script Kim Seung-won, Planning KBS, UFO Production), which aired on the 22nd.

Lover Won-jae (Jang In-seop), who was with her at the rush, went out to check the boiler.

Along with the sound, the raw material fell due to electric shock in the boiler room.

Unexpected outbreak, but Namyoung was soon shocked.

The raw material awakened suddenly “Let's break up.

I was breathing and breathing, but the face that came up at that moment was not you, but another child. ”After the breakup, Kim Won-jae had his time alone without contacting Ko Nam-young (Ju Min-kyung).

Kim Won-jae met Ko Nam-young again and confessed to her.

Kim Won-jae said that another woman's face came to mind when she was electrocuted.

Only then did he realize that the pain had grown unknowingly, and that the pain was so great that it would have made the last seven years with Ko Nam-young a mere 10 seconds.

Kim Won-jae's short 10-second time period meant that it was a moment that people's minds were changed.

They joined naturally and continued drinking.

Eun Byung made a crush on Nam Young while checking Namyeong, and eventually Jung Han left the same taxi as an excuse to take her.

Seong-wook seized Namyoung, who was embarrassed to have another beer. Nam-young, who was left alone in the street, was courageous and said, "I like you not to give up my dream."

I thought of the raw materials.

I drove to the company in the evening and met a well-prepared raw material in the office late at night.

Namyoung, who talks about his injustice and embarrassment, said, “We only needed an opportunity.”

Breaking the controversy was a junior company that brought a blanket to cover the raw material, saying, "I think we'll go back to our agent's mouth."

Finally, when he was shocked and noticed that she was her, Nam Young threw the ball in his hand and picked up the liquor in the company.