Understanding of electric shock, unexpected unexpected situation But?

2019-11-26 13:11:10

Nam Young (Ju Min-kyung) woke up in the hot temperature of his hometown in “Understanding the Electric Shock” (directed Lee Ho, script Kim Seung-won, Planning KBS, UFO Production), which aired on the 22nd.

Lover Won-jae (Jang In-seop), who was with her at the rush, went out to check the boiler.

Along with the sound, the raw material fell due to electric shock in the boiler room.

Unexpected outbreak, but Namyoung was soon shocked.

The raw material awakened suddenly “Let's break up.

It's flashing and choking, but the face that came up at that moment is not you, but another. ”

The kinky and twisted day of Nam-young, who was sentenced to a lover who had been dating for 7 years in 10 seconds, began.

I wanted to complain about the breakup, but I didn't have a friend to listen to, and eventually I met band guitarist Kang Sol (Yun Ji-on) who followed me for good.

Soon I regret and left.

After quitting her film promotion company for seven years to write a novel, she met with senior Jung-han (Oreong) and asked her to monitor the novel for submission.

He and Namyoung had a history of making the same bedtime mistake.

So, strange feelings flowed between the two.

Jang In-seop, who appeared in various dramas such as 'Gahwa Mansaseong', 'Daegun-Love', 'Devil's Joy', 'Movie', 'The Phone'

Son Hyun-joo) acted under the role of 'Chief Chief' under the actress, and received the attention of the viewers because of the restrained inner performance.

Jang In-sub, who challenges new characters in every work, demonstrates his ability to digest his character every time and proves himself to be a “gift of transformation.”

So left alone, Nam Young surprisingly fits well with Sung-wook, and his bread breaks in his ridiculous joke.

Drunk or drunk, the two of them boldly kissed in the street.

Nam-young, a witty and laid-back man, asked Sung-wook for a contact, but the answer came back was absurd.

“Namyoung, I have a lover.

Farewell is not my cousin's brother. ”

Eventually, Nam-young, who exploded, pours the water in his bag on him. Nevertheless, Sung-wook left her casually saying, "This is love and love for us."

Sleeping drunk, Namyoung found a man in a police costume that died in his room the next day.

It wasn't enough to go through last night's embarrassing situation.

The dead man was a criminal who impersonated the police and was aiming for Namyoung, and died of being electrocuted by the water that flowed into the room after he came to her house and had a worse mind than stealing money.

Namyoung, who has gone through the days of not knowing what went wrong, finally burst into tears.