Getting Secret Boutique Genie…

2019-11-26 10:31:10

In the 14th episode of the SBS TV drama 'Secret Boutique', which was broadcast on the 20th, Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-ah) faced the crisis of the moment of death just before death due to the strategy of Kim Yeo-ok (Chang Mi-hee).

A 60-minute heart fight between two women with blades proclaiming a head-to-head victory over Kim Yeo-ok who tried to kill her.

Kim Yeo-ok drove Jenny to the corner.

Taking away the weak books and backup files of the boutique guests, the chief weapon of Jenny's.

Kim Yeo-ok even closed the boutique, saying, "Do you think the boutique is yours?"

Above all, Jenny confessed to Rev. Wie Jeong-hyuk that she used Deo's vengeance as a shield of revenge, and told her, "So I'll try to do it right. You'll hurt a lot.

Rather, he said he would hand over foreign invested companies built with Kim Yeo-ok's slush fund to Jenny Jang.

I'm sorry.

I am a mother and son. ”

When the war with the jang began, Kim Yeo-ok took out the J boutique “secret ledger” and documents and closed J boutique to press against Jenny.

Unlike Yoon Sun-woo, who is worried about the long-term war, Jenny Jang said, “I will take away the most important things from Kim Hoe!”.

I shed it to myself.

In a hurry, Ye-Nam joined hands with Cho Gwang Group, Choi Seok-hoon (Park Jeong-hak), and set up a strategy to remove Wi-Jung.

When Jang Ye Nam implemented the plan, Jang handed over the materials he obtained to Kim Yeo-ok.

Then he indirectly revealed that he wasn't doing it, saying, "Who should have done it?"

Jenny said, "I don't know if this will have been in effect by now," he said. "I'll save it. Instead, return my client data and get off the chair."

In the end, Kim Yeo-ok had to accept the deal for his son.