"VIP" Na Young Cheong Choi Hong Il first came ...

2019-11-25 13:31:11

In the 6th episode of the SBS TV drama 'VIP,' which was broadcast on the 19th, Na Jung-seon (jang Na-ra) confessed to Park Sung-joon (Lee Sang-yun) the text of his question and found out 'You team husband woman'.

It contains the appearance of the game.

Na Jung-sun went to the hospital when Gye Mi-ok collapsed on TV, and her father, Na Young-cheong (who was Choi Hong-il), came first.

Na Jung-seon asked Na Young-chul to keep the side of Gye-mi-ok. "Why is your dad here?"

Most of all, Na Jung-sun was specially invited to dinner by Daniel, but when she was going to the appointment, she ran to the hospital immediately after being contacted by a caregiver.

While trying to convince her to take a test, Na Jung-sun tried to persuade her to be examined, but her mother already knew her illness and kept her until the date of surgery.

Na Jung-sun was silent and asked for a reason why he had abandoned his father and father Na Young-chul (Choi Hong-il).

“I've been waiting for my mother, who left us, stupidly.

I will forgive you when you come back! ”He broke the pain that he had suffered for the rest of his life.

After returning home, Na Jung-sun proposed to talk to Park Sung-joon and broke the silence between the two men who faced each other and pulled out his cell phone to show Park the anonymous text he received.

As Park Seong-jun, who was facing the text of “Your Team Husband Girl,” looked at Na Jung-sun, Na Jung-sun delivered a decisive declaration of “I need to know about the girl you met.”

Face-to-face endings of the two surfers unfolded, which amplified the curiosity of the result of Na-sun's frontal breakthrough.

"But I don't want to see it again now," he said.