˝ ˝ ˝ ˝ Wilvengers with Sam's father

2019-11-24 22:31:28

?

On the 17th, KBS2 Superman is back, depicting Wilvengers traveling to Melbourne, Australia, with Sam Hammington, who traveled with Little Dad to Little Sam's Memories.

Sam's dad introduced Wilvengers to his childhood memory of the Puffing Billy train, park and wild zoo.

The children had a meaningful time sharing the same memories with their younger father, Sam, who bought food for the animals and first met koalas.

Unlike Bentley, who had a good time with Koala with the help of his father and zookeeper, William stood far away and watched Bentley; the Sam family strolled around Lake Park.

Sam laughed, saying, “Daddy's face is eaten in Australia.”

Bentley gave Sam Hammington what he had fallen from eating bread and laughed.

William visited another family picnicking in the park, eating snacks, and showing off his special affinity.

When Sam came to see him, "I think I should see the mirror," I noticed William's joke.

Sam and William's chase laughed, and William's gag instinct didn't stop here.

William, who always admires his extraordinary vocabulary, still steals viewers' belly in confident English.

Upon discovering an Australian family with a peer friend during a picnic, William confidently introduces Dad to them and makes witty sentences such as "Sam Australian" and "My Daddy Talk People Ughhahah".

Vertically increased their laughter index.