At the moment, the highest viewer rating soared to 84.

2019-11-24 20:11:19

MBC entertainment program 'Returns over the Line' (hereinafter called 'Festivals'), which was broadcasted on the 17th, reached its highest audience rating with 5.8% and 2 parts 7.5% based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan households.

Recorded the number one entertainment.

At the moment, the highest viewer rating soared to 8.4%.

He could have escaped from a cluttered chasm, but Ahn Jung-geun said in his Russian words, "Korea Ura".

Choi Hee-seo said that Ahn's plan to be judged by a third country was sadly not fulfilled due to Eulsaeng, and he was sentenced to death in Japanese hands.

In 'Across the Line', Choi Hee-seo honestly confessed that he called her husband the most.

Choi Hee-seo was embarrassed to leave a video letter that says, "Hey. I have Siberian transversal right here. I'll learn a lot more and meet you in Seoul. I'll meet you in Seoul.

Seol Min-Seok attracted attention by saying that he must remember the patron Choi Jae-hyung, who was behind Ahn Jung-geun.

Choi Jae-hyung is the core of Yeonhae's independence movement, but the least known independence hero.

The elves searched for Choi Jae-hyung's birthplace in Russia's Usu-risk and recalled his last appearance before his arrest by the Japanese army.

The 'fairies' who arrived at the desolate road after Usu-risk jail and presumed to be the place of Choi Jae-hyeong's teacher were shocked by the unbelievable situation.

Jeon Hyunmu, like Choi Jae-hyung, burst out in anger when he recalled Dr. Yoon Bong-gil, who was buried right next to the garbage incinerator.

Still don't know where the remains The photo of Choi Jae-hyung's grandson who sacrifices on the road hurt everyone's chest.