It was a pity that Mung-Doo-Jeon was so bad.

2019-11-24 08:11:18

In episode 28, Cha Yul-mu (Kang Tae-oh) plans to prepare for the war, while the opposition (Ohanni-bun), who was unjustly thrown out of the West Palace, entered the cease-fire again, and the ban was in full swing.

It was not so.

As soon as Gwanghae (Jung Joon-ho) left the palace, Joong-jeon visited Jeong Yun-je (Lee Seung-jun) and heard all the stories, and was shocked to realize that his mung bean, which had previously found soothers, was his son.

At the same time, the heavy war showed Jung Yoon-je, "I don't care, but please protect my son."

Blessed by the longings and sorrows that had been pressed, he poured out tears of heart, “I will never lose you again.

Never again can I lose my son, who has been lost for 20 years. ”In the play, O'Hanni was prepared for his role as a preparatory role.

Following the re-emergement, he was unable to let go of tension until the end of the play.

The strength of the heavy war to protect the green beans helped the viewers to cheer up.

From his charisma, which overpowers his opponent in a situation where his son Mung-bean is threatened, to his anger and sympathy for his lost son without knowing English, the drama's immersion in the character's emotions has been carefully written down.

Park Min Jung expresses her eyes and facial expressions delicately, maximizing the emotional line of heavy war.