Yoon Sun-woo, Kim Jae-young, dried up a vengeful genie "secret boutique"

2019-11-24 06:31:11

In the 14th episode of the SBS tree drama 'Secret Boutique' (directed Park Hyung-gi / play Huh Sun-hee / produced by The Story Works), Jang Jang (Kim Sun-ah) faced a crisis of desperation shortly before death due to the strategy of Kim Yeo-ok (Chang Mi-hee).

Returning to the scream of Jeong Hyuk (Kim Tae-hoon), the heart-fight of two women with a blade was declared for 60 minutes, proclaiming a frontal battle to Kim Yeo-ok, who had tried to kill him.

Jenny also ignored Yoon's opposition.

Jang Jang said calmly that if you were obstructed by revenge, Jang Jang visited Kim Sun-woo (Kim Jae-young) and confirmed that she had received a confession from the maid who had lured you and Mrs. King (Kim Young-ah) into the basement and put you in danger.

went.

Jenny said to Yeo-ok's ear.

If anything happens to me, it's open to the world of confession. ”Whispered Kim Yeo-ok in anger. After the war with Jenny, Kim Yeo-ok pulled out J-Boutique 'secret book' and documents and closed J-Boutique, Jenny

Squeezed the intestines.

Unlike Yoon Sun-woo, who is worried about the long-term war, Jenny Jang said, “I will take away the most important things from Kim Hoe!”.

I shed it to myself.

In a hurry, Ye-Nam joined hands with Cho Gwang Group, Choi Seok-hoon (Park Jeong-hak), and set up a strategy to remove Wi-Jung.