Human theater, grandma like mother and granddaughter like daughter!

2019-09-18 11:42:20

Many people find it difficult to live with their parents.

But here, in a small city in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, a young couple in their 20s lives with their grandmother who is over forty years old and raises their two children.

Jung Jin-sim (92), the grandmother and husband Go-san (29), and Hwang Bo-ra (28), the wife and grandmother's granddaughter, are the main characters.

Raising two children is insane, but it is the grandmother who cares most about these couples.

"Grandma should go out, you live comfortably."

Because I say I'm sorry to get home, but my granddaughter, who has never thought about her grandmother, has a small war with her today.

Married granddaughter

The granddaughter and the granddaughter tell her grandmother that they are going to leave right away, saying, 'Halmae, who cares?

There is a special reason why these couples cherish their grandmother.

Bora's birth started on behalf of his daughter-in-law and his son, who had been out of the country since Bora was born.

For Bora, who grew up in her grandmother's hands, she was a mother and the only shade she could rest on.

A grandmother who grew up with love only when she was sixty years old.

Thus, Bora sees it entirely for her to keep her grandmother's end.

Let's meet a very special love story of a granddaughter who insists on taking care of her grandmother and her grandmother, who is very sorry to trust her body in an age when the meaning of family is fading.

Part 1 plot (September 16 broadcast)

A young couple in their 20s lives in a small city in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, where their grandmother is over forty years old.

Raising two children is insane, but in fact, the couple most cares about their grandmother.

In a time when the meaning of family is fading, let's meet a special love story of a generationless family.

Part 2 plot (September 17 broadcast)

San, Bora, and their serious grandmother are arguing.

Mr. Bora is the first to immerse himself in his life for his peaceful life and family.

I try to soak it in my grandmother's way, but San's reaction is cold.

Torazin Bora declares that he will never make kimchi again ...

Director: Jo Woo-young

Written by Park Jong Yoon

Photographed by

Director: Kim Soo-bin

Reported by: Cho Sung-won

Broadcast Date: September 16 (Mon) ~ September 20 (Fri), 2019/7: 50 ~ 8: 25