Song-A-Yang, "I'm not popular nowadays."

2019-09-18 11:13:16

Promise I promised to accompany my family to travel abroad

Mistrot Songgain promised to accompany the family trip abroad.

On TV episode 17, “Taste of Wife,” which aired on the 17th, families gathered in Jindo, the hometown of Songgain.

The family, who had a refreshment on this day, began to make sure that their family trip was secured by Song-in's 60th birthday.

When the video call was successful, the father smiled with a bright smile and shook both hands to express his welcome.

"I can decide now, but my dad said he's not going overseas," he asked. "I can go to my daughter?"

Song-in said immediately, saying, “Gayaze ~” and the father said, “You must not catch the date.”

When Songain replied, "Okay," her brother asked, "But does Dad tell you to make a reservation a few months ago?"

Song-in's father said, "You have to talk a few months ago. Gratham." My brother said, "No.

At this time, Song-a-in in the video call ended the situation with a single word, “Hey, not a big deal ~”.

When her daughter's permission fell, her father said, “Let's cover it wherever we go.

"I'm scared to find out." I tried to put on a mask on my face, and Song-in said, "No one knows when overseas."

The video call ended with a warm finish by Song-in who fired a finger heart in the video call with his smiling father.