I meet my grandmother, the owner of the stationery.

2019-11-10 13:11:12

˝Dubtub Rock Village˝

In the TVN `` Yu Quiz on the Block '' broadcast on the 5th, you can feel the old mood under the autumn sky toward Huam-dong where warm alleys and stairwell stairs still remain.

The baby, who imitates the staircase scene, meets the grandmother, the owner of the stationery, who greets them first.

My grandmother, Mr. Lee Hong-ryul, who used this stationery since he was an elementary school student.

Tell a story that is sincere and heartbroken, including a young video letter, and then meet the newlyweds for the seventh month of their marriage.

They both knew from high school that they were suddenly dissatisfied with their big question of 'Is each other's first love', and they gave a witty opinion on the difference between marriage and love and said that marriage is not a dream but a reality.

Prove your content.

Over time, the two confessed questions of the video letter and the question of `` when they are the most loving '' to me before my marriage.

The place is the Academy of Miracles.

The director raises the curiosity by emphasizing that all of these things can be mastered in a week, including English conversation, tone correction, musical instrument performance, cooking lessons, and Chinese with local pronunciation.

"Yu Quiz on the block is too big to hold the boss," he said, the miracle teaching method that opened their mouths can be found on today's broadcast.