Masked singer Song Fairy Genie succeeds 5 consecutive victories by 5 votes ...

2019-09-22 11:42:13

Interest in Choi Sung-soo, who appeared in the masked king.

In the MBC entertainment program 'Night Night-King of Mask Singer,' which aired on the 15th, 'Gini' and 'Kim Seobang' played the 110th King's War.

On this day, the song 'King Fairy Genie' succeeded in 5 consecutive victories and established himself as a long-term king.

The singers who took off their masks and revealed their identities were Tiffany, Sung Jin-hwan, Jinhae-sung and Choi Sung-soo.

On this day, ‘지니’ selected a ‘Feat. 정인’ and presented a sad stage with a soothing tone.

'Kim Seobang' selected 'TOMBOY' and presented a warm sound as an emotional voice.

The king of the 110s was “Gini” who beat “Kim Seobang” by five votes.

‘지니’ remarked, “I couldn't make Kim's wish to remove my mask, but I will prepare a good song for those who chose me.”

Next, Kim Seo-bang took off his mask and revealed his identity.

From the duet stage to the solo stage of Crynut's 'Myeong-dong Calling' and Hyuk-oh's 'Tomboy', he has been selected as the oldest candidate.

The celebrity judges, who were aware of his identity early on, said, “How can your voice change over time?

His voice is like a frozen voice. ”He admired the stage of Kim Seo-bang.

Choi Sung-soo, who first appeared in a contest pro for the first time in 37 years of music life, said, "I am determined to sing harder than I am."

Subsequently, the judges admired his unchanged, refreshing voice for him, who gave him a special stage with the immortal hit song “Love of Grass”.

Choi Seong-su said, “I thought I was really irrelevant to this program.

However, seeing Yun Seok-hwa-Kim Bo-yeon-Hyun Jin-young come out and seeing them happy makes me a meaningful time. ”“ I wanted to be a king.

It's really good to be a singer.

"I still have to be harder than that."

Choi Seong-su said, “Thank you very much.

"I'm not forgotten," he said. "I want to be a singer who can share pain and comfort, not just singers."