I burned up and confused the crew ~ 'A lot of Daedonggang'

2019-09-22 06:42:11

On the 10th episode of TV CHOSUN 'Song-A-Kan-Gon-Tong-Gasse' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cong-Gong-Gong'), the first song since his debut, Song-Gin's debut will be twice as fast.

Along with this, a spectacular collaboration between Aquarobic and Trot is presented.

Song-ga-in takes a story from a swimming pool in Incheon and enters the swimming pool.

Tired of the late summer heat, Song-in was embarrassed by the willingness to get the entry and said, "I want to go in the water.

After a brief period of silence, Song Ga-in met with an Aquarobic instructor who sent her a wish to make unforgettable memories for 100 members.

However, I could not let go of the class for the students, I sent my heart to Song-in.

In addition, Song Ga-in threw bare feet and eroded “Scream Me”, which conveys empathy and consolation to the actors.

Song-in is proud of the mermaid who met the water in the swimming pool, and there is a lot of anticipation about the story of “Live in the Water”, which is the end of Variety's end.

The production team said, “Heungshin Heung King Songgain made 'Hungpong Booster' to warm the atmosphere of the cool swimming pool.” “The last class with Songgain, who listens to the story and sincerely conveys his heart.

Please watch. ”