Jesse missing, thirty two years old .... Plastic confession, "This chest is real" .... 4D charm not to dry!

2019-09-22 04:13:32

The rapper Jesse is on the bottom of the missing airport fashion, and has been decorating the real-time search word for a few days.

Jesse posted a video on his Instagram on the 20th.

In the video, he said, "I'm wearing pants. OK?" And then in English, "I call these clothes short leggings."

Jesse was captured by cameras at Incheon International Airport before leaving Bangkok, Thailand.

He wore a loose white t-shirt with a missing bottom.

However, it was pointed out that the black short pants with all buttocks were exposed.

On the other hand, Jesse, who surprises people with his unrelenting remarks, told a candid feeling about the bad guys and diss who are pouring out on plastic surgery in one broadcast.

Jesse said, “I see bad because I am a human being.

Almost all of the bad guys are suffering from plastic surgery. ”

Jesse said, “I paid for my surgery. Why do I have to hide it?

Jesse also said, “Many people do surgery and hide.

That's funny

Wouldn't it be nice if I wanted to? ”Celebrity representative 'Sen' sister girl crush charm exploded.

Unlike Jesse, male performers smiled nervously at Jesse's sudden 'coming out'.

In particular, Jesse, “I didn't know,” told Jeon Hyun-mu, who was sweating, “Is this heart really like?”

Jesse announces a new single on the 23rd and returns to the music industry.

Jesse, a Korean-American raised in the United States, was born in 1988. At the age of thirty two, she debuted in the Korean music industry under the name of Jessica H.O in 2005, gaining popularity with the runner-up in the 2015 Mnet 'Unpretty Rapstar'.