Hamsowon evolution age difference, entertainment world's strongest eighteen years old and younger couple! ...

2019-09-18 07:42:12

Interest in the couple's strongest youngest couple Ham So-won, evolutionary couples are pouring.

On the 17th, TV Chosun entertainment program 'Taste of Wife' was spread by the daily lives of Ham So-won and Ewha, 26, who visited a counselor for financial planning.

Hamsowon revealed the property's size on the day.

Hamsowon had two apartments, two villas and a country house.

Four houses were located in Gyeonggi-do, and one apartment was located in Bangbae-dong, Seoul.

Hamsowon said, "My money is too small for my feeling," he said, "I lived as a fun collector of money since Miss Korea."

The story of Ham So-won and Jin-hwa couples was revealed in the TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife' broadcast on the 10th.

On this day, Evolution headed for Masan, where her execution was living alone with her daughter Hyejung.

At this time, Evolution called the hands east and west.

The 20-year-old difference, Dongseo said, "What should I name?" Evolution said, "It's okay to be comfortable."

But it quickly became awkward and silent.

When they arrived at home, they started eating with their mother-in-law and three, and the MCs watching the video asked, "Is that okay?"

Evolution, "I received a lot of stress," frankly attracted attention.

Later, the three men decided to send the war, and my brother asked Evolution, "What did you like about your marriage?"

Evolution is "smart and nice."

My brother said, "My wife is similar in nature to my wife. I was responsible and friendly, but I was scared when I got married."

Evolution, "my brother also suffered a lot," he said to show his heart.

Hamsowon said, "People keep telling me that they are strong, but my sister is stronger than me. So I worried about my sister's marriage, but my brother-in-law matches me. My brother is very grateful because I live well without fighting."

My mother-in-law erranded two sons-in-law, saying, "Buy flour and food." Evolution that left the mart in front of the house found a mysterious place where people lined up endlessly even on weekdays.

, 2nd, was found out to be Masan's famous Lotto Holy Land, which won 42 winners.

My brother said, "If you win, you can make a lot of money."

Evolution surprised everyone by saying, "I'll talk to my wife."

Evolution, which was always short of money due to Hamsowon's unappropriate management of pocket money, walked as if he was caught in the lottery Myeongdang that he discovered by chance, and bought a lottery by opening his pocket to enjoy the lottery prize and power.

Evolution, which had dinner, looked at the lottery and said, "I bought it when I went to the supermarket with my brother. I'll give you my mother-in-law when I win this."

did.

Eventually, Roh was knocked down and the dream of 'splash' disappeared.

Evolution, however, showed itself singing for the mother-in-law and trying to be loved.

Born in 1976, Ham So-won, who is forty-four years old, was married in 1994.

Evolution was born in 1994 and is 18 years younger than Ham So-won, born in 1976. The two met through a group of friends and developed into a relationship.