I'd like to know, I'm asking for a report on Lee Chun-jae, a suspected Mars serial killer.

2019-09-22 00:13:33

SBS's representative incident program, 'I want to know', which has been widely loved by viewers by searching for various problems in the entire society, has begun to receive reports about Lee Mo, a suspected Mars serial killer.

'I want to know it' The crew is on the 19th, "I am a serial murder murder in 1986-91 Gyeonggi-do.

I'm waiting for contact with ", and officially requested a report from the viewer.

Earlier, the police identified 56-year-old Lee Chun-jae, who is currently serving in a prison in Busan, as a strong suspect in the Mars serial murder case, which has remained in the US for 33 years.

Recently, the DNA investigation of some of the evidence at the time of the incident was commissioned by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, confirming that the DNA found in the victim's clothes of the 5th, 7th and 9th murders matched, police explained.

Lee was convicted of raping and murdering his wife in Cheongju, Chungbuk, in January 1994, and was sentenced to imprisonment. He is currently serving a prison.

Police first investigated Lee's Mars serial murder case, but Lee is known to have denied allegations.

When the news was delivered on the 18th, 'I want to know' the side said that they have been following this incident for a long time.

The 'I want to know' side told the official YouTube account that "'I want to know' has been dealt with twice in 1992 and 2011. Since then, countless reports have been made, and so many PD's have been checking the reports.

I went.

Perhaps the longest period in the team, the most PDs covered the case, I think. "

The Mars serial murder case was the brutal murder of 10 women from September 1986 to April 1991, and remains the worst long-term unreasonable case for 33 years.

The statute of limitations had already expired in 2006, and the film `` Memories of Murder '' was also made.

Lee Chun-jae was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1994 on charges of sexually assaulting and murdering his wife (20 years old) in Cheongju, Chungbuk, and is currently serving a prison in Busan.

The South Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency's dedicated investigation team sent seven people, including detectives and profilers, to Busan prison for investigation.

As in the first investigation on the 18th, Lee Chun-jae reportedly denied all charges.

As a result of the investigation by the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, the police investigated the underwear of victims of the 5th (January 1987), 7th (September 1988), 9th (November 1990), etc.

The DNA from the evidence was informed that it matched Lee's.