Who was the Seo Yeon-mi announcer summoned by Yoo Seung-jun?

2019-09-18 07:13:11

While Yoo Seung-jun (Steve Yu) is interested in an airwave interview, Seo Yeon-mi announcer is also receiving attention.

Yoo Seung-joon, who has been accused of controversy over military service, explained the rumors and various suspicions that had been harassing him for 17 years in the SBS 'Best Entertainment Night' broadcasted on September 17 and confessed his feelings.

CBS Seo Yeon-mi announcer has emerged as a hot topic along with singer Yoo Seung-joon.

It is known that Yoo Seung-jun publicly criticized Seo Yeon-mi's remarks.

Yoo Seung-Jun posted a long article on his SNS on the 8th with a video of 151 episodes of CBS YouTube 'That Honey ShowPLUS' which was broadcast on July 8th.

Yoo Seung-jun said at the time, "Did you say this announcer?

I think you are younger than me.

He said "I'm a kid" and he said, "Are you brave or stupid?"

I look forward to seeing you in front of me again.

If you have snow, these things have happened.

At the time of the 151st 'Tea Honey Show PLUS', Yoo Seung Joon was the main L.A.

Various stories came under the theme of `` Yu Seung-jun's final decision, pros or cons of entry due to dislike of the military '' before a judgment on the cancellation of a visa (visa) rejection dismissal against the Korean Consulate General.

At the time, the announcer said, "I had 500 won a day, and I could buy a tape if I collected for a week. I was Yoo Seung-jun's hero who bought the tape for the first time." I don't know why.

I was more guilty. Idol was thought to be the perfect man, Idol. And I have done this, and I am so ill now. ”I criticized his conscientious objection controversy, saying he was a polar fan of former teen star Yoo Seung-jun.

Seo Yeon-mi, born in 1988 and thirty-two years old, is the last announcer at CBS.

He is a native of Miss Korea Kangwon in 2011. He is a graduate of Christianity at Ewha Womans University and Media & PR Department, Graduate School of Ewha Womans University.

Prior to the Supreme Court, on July 11, the Supreme Court (part 3 of the Supreme Court Justice Kim Jae-hyung) was named L.A.

In a review of a lawsuit for cancellation of a visa (visa) rejection against the Korean Consulate General, he broke the court's ruling, and returned the case to the Seoul High Court.

The Ministry of Justice said, "As a result of the denial of visa issuance following the decision of the ban on immigration under the Minister of Justice's instructions to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the legality cannot be guaranteed."

I judged that there was no.

"The consulate unfortunately was unlawful because the consulate refused to issue a visa just because it had decided not to exercise its discretion at all and only 13 years and 7 months before the entry.

The Supreme Court also found it a violation of administrative proceedings that the consulate notified in writing of the refusal to issue a visa.

The jury pointed out that "the denial of visa issuance cannot be regarded as a 'need to expedite or minor case' where an exception to the documented disposition in the Administrative Procedure Act is admitted."

Yoo, who was a singer in Korea as a permanent resident of the United States, said on several occasions that he would "go to the military." In January 2002, he gained US citizenship and renounced Korean nationality and was exempted from military service.

When criticism against Yu rose, the Ministry of Justice restricted entry into the country, saying that there was reason to admit that it might act to harm South Korea's interests or public safety.

Article 11 (1) of the Immigration Control Act allows the Minister of Justice to prohibit the entry of foreigners if he / she determines that there is a risk of harming the interests or public safety of the Republic of Korea.

After being denied entry, Yu, who worked as a singer and actor in China, applied for an overseas Korean visa (F-4) at the Los Angeles Consulate General in September 2015, and filed a lawsuit through a domestic law firm.

The 1st and 2nd review said, "If Yoo enters Korea and performs broadcasting and entertainment activities, it is possible to lower the morale of soldiers who perform military service and weaken their willingness to fulfill military duty, resulting in the avoidance of military service.

I refused to issue a visa.

However, the Supreme Court decided to retake the appeals trial, citing a violation of administrative proceedings against the denial of visa issuance.

On September 20, the Seoul High Court will hold the first pleading date for the cancellation of cancellation of visa rejection lawsuit filed by Yoo Seung-jun against the consulate.

Even if the final day ends, the Ministry of Justice will reconsider with the military service.

Attention is drawn to the results of the ruling.