K.Will's new song 'There's No Breakup Song That Fits Me', Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun reunite after 12 years

2024-06-18 17:41:05

The music video teaser for singer K.Will's new song 'There's No Breakup Song That Fits Me (Prod. Yoon Sang)' has been released, and actors Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun appear in it, making it a hot topic.

The music video teaser for 'There's No Breakup Song That Fits Me', the title track of K.Will's 7th mini album 'All The Way', features a lyrical melody and the images of Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun meeting again after more than ten years. there is.

The music video for the title song 'Please Don't Do This' from K.Will's 3rd full-length album, which linked the relationship between K.Will, Seo In-guk, and Ahn Jae-hyun, aroused an explosive response not only in Korea but also overseas with its unconventional twist story at the time.

Seo In-guk and Ahn Jae-hyun showed off their close friendship by willingly participating in the music video shoot despite their busy schedules to support K.Will's comeback after 6 years.

→ MoaPic!