When an excited drunkard tries to attack Eunjung ??

2019-09-18 04:13:13

Marshmallow

Eun-jung, who walked on the road while watching the welcome of Hongdae who walked ahead of her crossing, not beside her or behind her, also suffered problems with the drunkard.

When an excited drunkard tried to attack Eunjung, CF director Jeong-soo (Song-gu Son), who screamed at Eunjung and ate loudly, appeared.

They knocked out the guests nicely, and as a result, they all sat side by side in the police box.

I came out of the police box safely, but I couldn't remember her because she said, "Thank you, bishop."

While their feelings were "held," Hwan-jin invited Yu Jin to a fine restaurant.

"I want to eat this food with you only once."

Strangely, the pearl reminded me of the meals I had eaten.

Pyongyang's cold noodles, seaweed soup ramen, and other foods, but thoughts were just a smile on my face.

“I now have someone who wants to eat this food, and he feels like he's no different from me,” he said.

It was the real end of the last seven years of melodies that were hot, pitching and dim.

Finally, the pearls were ready to start a new marshmallow.

I called him and asked, "What is love?" And the answer came back, "He's full of hearts."

"What's your date?" Asked Bum Soo. "The best thing in the world."

The people who hurried to each other met magically, and Pearl said, “We do not hold back.

I do the best thing in the world. ”

Until the end, “I'm holding back skinship,” he embarrassed the beast, and gave me a kiss.

It was the beginning of a sweet marshmallow.