My best beautiful daughter in the world…

2019-09-20 14:13:28

Favorite viewers!

In the KBS2 weekend drama, “The Most Beautiful Daughter in the World,” the story of the second-generation Hong Jong-hyun's left Chung Woo-dol is captivating viewers.

Let's gather Hong Jong-hyun's story in 'The Most Beautiful Daughter in the World', which is about to be two times before the end of the life, starting with a fresh new employee's love for Kim So-yeon, a sweet love beginning, a marriage with many twists and turns, and a sudden divorce crisis.

do.

Among them, the actor Kim So-yeon, who is leading the role of Kang Mi-ri and leading the play stably, is receiving favorable reviews from the viewers by giving a natural breath with delicate emotion acting.

Ahead of this week's closing, the final story is focused on whether she will find happiness again, which has grown solidly in many trials.

On the broadcast, Kang Mi-ri entered the home of her husband Han Tae-ju (Hong Jong-hyun) and Han Sung-soo (Dong-woo), who showed a stately confrontation and continued his affection front with Han Tae-ju.

After returning home with her mother-in-law, Kim Hae-sook, who was sentenced to a time limit, she went on a family trip and made the remaining time into precious memories.

Only two times before Jong-young, Kang Mi-ri's hopes for another way to find happiness and build a stable future are attracting more attention.

Two people started dating like that.

Shortly after Tae-ju proposed to Miri, she refused, saying she had no desire to marry yet.

Tae-ju resigned in advance, and angry Han Jong-soo immediately stepped up to the position of executive director and ordered him to promote himself.

Eventually, they found out that Taeju was the son of Hansung Group chairman.

Taeju still loved Miri, but when Miri pushed him out, he was forced to clear his mind.

How can I hide my love?

Tae-Joo persisted in expressing her mind and succeeded in opening her heart.