Park Myung-soo responds to the outpouring of beautiful stories, saying, "I can't sleep because I'm anxious about posts being posted."

2024-05-05 22:11:03

On the 3rd of last month, in an online community, when Park Myung-soo ran a chicken restaurant in the past, a part-timer who worked part-time at the restaurant went to college and got a job thanks to Park Myung-soo.

The part-time worker revealed that during a direct interview with Park Myeong-soo at the time, he said, "Due to my family's circumstances, neither my younger brother nor I could attend college, so I thought it was right for my smart younger brother to go to college, so I started working right after graduating from high school."

Park Myung-soo found out about the part-time worker's situation and hired her right away. On payday, he gave her an additional 300,000 won and even gave her 20,000 won to go to a hair salon.

The part-timer said, “Thanks to Park Myung-soo, he got a job after graduation, got married, and is now the father of two children. “I can’t contact you now because I don’t have any contact information, but sometimes when he appears on TV, he tells my children, ‘Dad, I’m grateful to you for helping me a lot when I was young.’

→ MoaPic!