Seonwoo Eun-sook sues ex-husband Yoo Young-jae and files suit for annulment of marriage

2024-04-25 18:11:03

She continued, "Seonwoo Eun-sook was so shocked that she fainted when she heard about the above damage from her person A, and it was a decisive moment for her to decide to divorce Yoo Young-jae." .

In particular, “Sunwoo Eunsook learned through reports after her divorce through mediation on the 3rd of last month that Yoo Youngjae married her while hiding her common-law marriage,” and “Sunwoo Eunsuk’s side filed a complaint with the Seongnam Branch of Suwon District Court regarding the matter of her marrying while hiding her common-law marriage.” “We filed a lawsuit to cancel the marriage on the 22nd,” he explained.

Seonwoo Eun-sook said on MBN's 'Dongchimi' broadcast on the 11th, "The theory of three marriages is true.

Afterwards, Yoo Young-jae remained silent in the face of a series of controversies such as the 'three-marriage theory' and 'common-law marriage', saying, "I decided to voluntarily leave the broadcast because I felt like I was putting a burden on Gyeongin Broadcasting due to my personal life issues," and "I will no longer be broadcasting regardless of the facts of the suspicions." “It has become difficult to proceed,” he said.

→ MoaPic!