KARA's Kang Ji-young appeals to 'think of her mother' after witnessing unfriendly response to civil complaints at police station... Netizens' reactions are divided

2024-04-25 16:41:04

Kang Ji-young (30), a member of the group Kara, attracted the attention of netizens by sharing a story of witnessing unfriendly response to civil complaints at the police station.

Jiyoung Kang posted a long post on her Instagram on the 23rd saying that she visited the police station for a license-related matter and then witnessed a middle-aged woman who came to renew her license.

Some netizens expressed opinions such as "They just suggested a solution, but I don't know what the civil servant did wrong", "Public servants are not in a service position", "I don't understand why this is something to shake hands with", and "Isn't this too emotional?" .

On the other hand, other netizens said, "I'm not saying to be overly friendly, but to get rid of your characteristic bluntness and unkindness.", "What's wrong with telling seniors you don't know well in more detail and kindly?", "Handling complaints is also a type of service, and service “You need a mindset,” he countered.

→ MoaPic!