Yoon Seok-min, a former professional baseball player, achieved his dream of becoming a 'professional golfer' after his 7th attempt... Passed the KPGA 1st professional selection round after '6 matches and 7 rounds'

2024-04-25 11:41:02

Seok-min Yoon achieved professional (associate) status by scoring a total of 6 over par and 148 strokes over two days in Group A of the 2024 1st KPGA Pro Selection Tournament held at Sol Course (par 71) at Solago Country Club, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do on the 26th, tying for 20th place.

Seok-min Yoon, who played as a pitcher for the Kia Tigers in professional baseball, announced his intention to become a professional golfer after his retirement.

Seok-min Yoon, who has been training without stopping since then, earned professional qualifications after his 7th attempt.

He added, "After retiring as a professional baseball player four years ago, I found vitality in my life through golf and achieved my goal of becoming a KPGA professional. I have recently been doing broadcasting activities such as commentary on baseball broadcasts, but I will also work hard to promote KPGA."

→ MoaPic!