MBC web entertainment <Beomgyu, the best athlete> will be released for the first time tomorrow (25th) Thursday!

2024-04-24 14:41:04

“Athlete Beomgyu,” which is released through YouTube’s M Dromeda, is a program where Tomorrow by Together’s Beomgyu appears and meets athletes from different fields every week.

Excitingly, 'I am confident in my physical strength!'

Throwing out a challenge to Kim Hye-sun, she began high-intensity jumping machine classes, but it is said that after just 10 minutes of class, she sent an SOS to the production crew, saying, "I feel like I'm going to die."

As the high-intensity class with crazy tension continued, Beomgyu shouted, "Has anyone been taken away while doing this?" and declared giving up, but Kim Hye-sun, with the aspect of a tiger teacher, said, "We can do it if we all jump together," and called numerous members for a high-intensity crazy jumping machine class. Burn it.

The first episode of the web entertainment show "Jjang Beomgyu" featuring Tomorrow by Together's Beomgyu and Jumping Jang Kim Hye-sun will be released tomorrow (25th) Thursday at 6:30 PM through YouTube's 'M Dromeda Studio'.

→ MoaPic!