Lee Beom-soo and Lee Yun-jin in divorce lawsuit...

2024-04-21 08:41:02

Blocking my son's contact and restricting my daughter's access?

Intensifying conflict

Interpreter Lee Yun-jin (41), who is in divorce proceedings with actor Lee Beom-soo (54), refuted Lee Beom-soo's claim that he never blocked his son's contact or daughter's access.

Accordingly, Yunjin Lee captured and released the contents of the mobile messenger conversation that her daughter believed to have been sent to Beomsu Lee.

The message contained the content that the daughter sent to Beomsu Lee on January 14th, saying, “Dad, please answer the phone,” “I need textbooks to go to school, so I have to go get them, but they are at home,” and “I will go alone.”

After the breakup of Lee Beom-soo and Lee Yun-jin was announced on the 16th of last month, Lee Yun-jin posted on her social media on the 23rd of last month, "It has been almost 10 months since they avoided separation by agreement, ignored divorce by agreement, and 'failed' divorce mediation."

Lee Beom-soo's agency, Y1 Entertainment, said in a statement that day, "Lee Beom-soo has received a divorce mediation application from Lee Yun-jin and is in the process."

→ MoaPic!