[SBS Special] ‘Academic and Behind the Scenes Kim Min-ki’ actor Lee Hwang-ui, “Audition next to Jo Seung-woo.

2024-04-19 11:41:05

“As soon as I sang Seungwoo Cho’s song, I thought, ‘I failed.’”

Through the first documentary about Kim Min-ki and his academic career, 'Kim Min-ki's Academic History and the Behind', the story of how Cho Seung-woo auditioned for his academic career even after his actor debut is revealed.

'SBS Special-Academic and Behind the Scenes Kim Min-ki', which will be broadcast in 3 parts starting on Sunday the 21st, will feature the academic history of the leading figure in Korean culture and arts, who created the musical 'Subway Line 1', and a thorough focus on life behind the scenes. This is the first documentary that tells the story of Kim Min-ki, the representative of Hakjeon, who has refrained from studying.

Among them, 'actors from Hakjeon', who are now considered the best actors in Korea, reveal the behind-the-scenes of the Hakjeon audition site, which was a dream stage for aspiring actors at the time.

Although Cho Seung-woo had already become famous through 'Chunhyang', which was the first Korean film to be invited to the feature-length competition section of the Cannes International Film Festival, he went through a formal audition and made his musical debut.

→ MoaPic!