'Investment Failure Shelter' apologizes to Lee Joo-mi, Kim Se-rin, etc. after exposing fraud by 'Heart Signal' cast

2024-04-18 00:11:03

Regarding the incident in which lawyer Park Geon-ho of the YouTube channel 'Investment Failure Shelter' revealed that he had been defrauded by the 'Heart Signal' cast, the 'Investment Failure Shelter' apologized on the 17th when Lee Joo-mi, Kim Se-rin, and others suffered damages.

Regarding the reason for posting a video claiming to have been defrauded by a 'Heart Signal' contestant, Attorney Park explained, "(Mr. A) had endured false responses for a really long time and thought there was no answer other than filing a complaint."

He continued, "I am very sorry for having to make unnecessary explanations online and offline because of me," and added, "Even if the incident is closed, I will take necessary measures to prevent the program and its cast from experiencing any unnecessary misunderstanding in the future."

In addition, Attorney Park promised that even if the case is concluded in the future, he will make efforts to ensure that the program and its cast members do not suffer any damage.

→ MoaPic!