Park Young-gyu's fourth marriage to a wife 25 years younger than him...

2024-04-16 03:41:03

“Change your destiny, I changed it four times and it will work out.”

In particular, Park Young-gyu once again surprised the audience by revealing that his wife was in her early 40s when he first met her.

He said, "I first went to look for a sale, and someone I knew bought a real estate property, so I asked her to introduce me, so I went there and the employee said she was a woman, so I asked, 'Do you have a KakaoTalk photo?'

“I asked and saw her picture,” he said, confessing to his wife that he fell in love with her at first sight.

He also said, "The staff also helped me and supported me," and "Then we started dating, and one day, right before our appointment, he said, 'I'm sorry, I don't think I can go, I have plans with my family,' and he said, 'Have a good time.' “I hung up and tears poured out,” he said, expressing his deep feelings for his wife.

Park Yeong-gyu, who met again after not contacting her for six months, said, "The leaves were falling and I suddenly missed that woman. After feeling my feelings, I sent her a text message and she immediately replied, 'How have you been, teacher?'

“I immediately asked him out on a date, and he said okay right away. From then on, everything went smoothly,” he recalled, sharing the process leading up to his fourth marriage.

→ MoaPic!