<The boss’s ears are the donkey’s ears> ‘Kim Ho-jung’s The Symphony’ successfully concluded with an aria that made 1,600 audiences cry!

2024-04-15 12:41:06

There was a standing ovation!

Episode 253 of KBS2's entertainment show 'The Boss's Ears Are Donkey Ears' (directed by Sang-eun Ahn, hereinafter referred to as 'Donkey'), which aired on the 14th (Sunday), had the best moment in the scene where Kim Soo-mi visited her birthplace in her hometown Gunsan with Sunye, Park Jang-hyun, and Jeong Ji-seon. The viewership rating soared to 5.2% (nationwide), ranking ‘No. 1 among entertainment shows in the same time slot for 102 consecutive weeks.’

On the day of the performance of 'Kim Ho-joong The Symphony', a classic solo show performed by boss Ho-joong Kim with the KBS Symphony Orchestra.

Maestro Ji Jung-bae encouraged him by saying, “I’ll get 120% right, so sing comfortably,” and Kim Ho-jung, who gained strength, continued rehearsals by guessing the opera aria that he had difficulty with during practice.

However, Kim Ho-jung's neck condition deteriorated rapidly due to the dry conditions of the concert hall, causing concern.

Chef Ho-young Jeong, who volunteered to be Kim Ho-jung's daily manager even in an anxious situation, made Kim Ho-jung smile with the rice cake and grapefruit tea he prepared with his heart of support.

Boss Park Myung-soo held a countermeasures meeting ahead of the radio listenership survey in April, bringing together KBS Radio DJs Yoon Jeong-soo, Nam Chang-hee, Day6's Young K, and Jo Jeong-sik.

While Nam Chang-hee was making brunch at his own expense, Park Myung-soo, who arrived late after finishing a live radio broadcast, left Yoon Jeong-soo and Jo Jeong-sik behind and greeted only Day6's Young K, saying, "You're the best, right?", causing laughter.

Park Myung-soo condescendingly asked, "How much did I care when I appeared on 'Whal Myung-soo'?", but Young K, who had already received Yoo Jae-seok's favor, responded by saying, "(Yoo Jae-seok) took good care of me when I appeared on 'Hangout'" and said, It made me laugh.

Afterwards, Park Myung-soo's arrow was aimed at Nam Chang-hee.

Park Myung-soo said that he raised Nam Chang-hee, and revealed his disappointment by saying, "Grasshopper (Yoo Jae-seok) prepared meals, but I, who raised him, did not cook him a single meal."

However, Nam Chang-hee countered by saying, "It's not a good idea to say that I raised you. When I, Jae-seok, was a fixture on 'The World's Best Foreigner Team', he came to me as an outsider. Didn't you do the jjojjo dance and somehow try to get in as a fixture?" It embarrassed Park Myung-soo.

Afterwards, Park Myung-soo yelled at Nam Chang-hee, who was cooking alone, to hurry up and ordered him to order Chinese food. He even put off payment to Young K, incurring everyone's complaints, raising curiosity about the upcoming DJ meeting.

Boss Kim Soo-mi visited her hometown in Gunsan with Wonder Girls' Sunye and trot singer Park Jang-hyun, who appear together in the musical 'My Mom'.

Kim Soo-mi asked Sunye, who takes good care of her, to sing a song from her musical, and Sunye did not waver and satisfied Kim Soo-mi with her perfect song, earning the envy of Park Jang-hyun.

When Sunye was asked which is more fun, a musical or a broadcast, she said, “I like being on stage better.

Kim Soo-mi, who expressed her affection by saying, "I feel like I'm alive and acting with the audience, so I get energy," welcomed chef Ji-seon Jeong, who had come to the fish market first and was waiting for her to learn how to boil pulchi, as if she were her own daughter, and Sun-ye and Park Jang-hyeon made everyone laugh by looking envious of Jeong Ji-seon.

Four people arrived at Kim Soo-mi's birthplace.

Kim Soo-mi looked at the sewing machine that her mother used when she was young, her mother-of-pearl cabinet, and the television she used to watch with her family, and she burst into tears, saying, "It reminds me of my mom." .

Kim Soo-mi said that when she was suffering from morning sickness after her pregnancy, she remembered her memory and started making her mother's stewed pulchi and making her own side dishes. She revealed that she would pass on the pulchi stew recipe and that she was 'Kim Soo-mi's mom. It raised her curiosity about ‘Pyo’ cooking.

→ MoaPic!