[SBS Running Man] Expanded programming of ‘Running Man’ to celebrate its 700th episode, ‘700th special mission’ that brought members together

2024-04-12 19:11:06

In the recent recording of the 700th episode of 'Running Man', the members celebrated the 700th episode of 'Running Man', Korea's longest-running variety show, by encouraging each other by saying, "It wasn't easy to get to episode 700," and "Let's go to episode 1,000!"

The members who confirmed the identity of the unprecedented group mission were scared, saying, "I feel like my heart will explode," "I'll just bungee jump," and "700 times isn't easy..." Although they were scared, unlike their fighting appearance, they won 7 million won. With the sole intention of protecting the prize money, each person took on the mission one by one.

Although the members faced a crisis due to their constant hesitation and endless shouting, Yoo Jae-seok and Kim Jong-kook, the 'Running Man Aces', took the mound as relief pitchers and raised the mood, and the members who were watching said, "I'm crying today."

Will the members be able to protect the prize money of 7 million won? This week's 'Running Man' will be broadcast at 6:10 PM on Sunday the 14th, 5 minutes earlier than usual, to commemorate the 700th episode.

→ MoaPic!