'I'm Solo' 17th member Hyun-sook shares her thoughts on marriage to Sang-cheol...

2024-04-10 00:41:03

“A precious relationship, I will cherish it more than anyone else.”

He continued, “Some people said they felt old feelings again when they saw us, some people felt like we should do better for the people around us, some people said they had hope in our relationship again, and so many people congratulated us, supported us, and gave us advice. “Thank you for your support,” he said, expressing his gratitude to the fans.

He also sincerely confessed, "It took me quite a while to find my relationship, and there were some difficult times in between, but I don't know what a blessing this is and how grateful I am to get married with the blessings of so many people."

Lastly, Hyunsook pledged, "I will cherish this precious relationship more than anyone else and always live with a grateful heart," and promised unwavering love even after her marriage.

Hyunsook's heartfelt thank you conveyed her excitement ahead of her wedding and the promise of a happy future for her, and received warm blessings from her fans.

→ MoaPic!