[Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell] Dr. Oh Eun-young recommends, “Respect and trust your husband’s wishes even if the nagging gets to your head.”

2024-03-27 00:41:03

Dr. Oh Eun-young revealed to her wife a customized healing report for twilight couples, clearly pointing out to her that 'unreasonable words' were 'unfair things she had experienced'.

Dr. Oh Eun-young, who saw this, said, "Her wife is a very affectionate and attentive person," and MC Park Ji-min said, "It's the first time I've ever seen someone who cares for me this much," and was touched by her wife's warmth.

In response, her wife added to her regret by confessing, "I don't have any conversation with my husband even on a regular basis," and "I've spent more time interacting with TV."

Dr. Oh Eun-young said she had a unique characteristic in the conversation between the two people.

In response, Dr. Oh Eun-young sympathized with the wife's feelings of injustice, saying, "I think she would be upset if she revealed that she never borrowed money, let alone that she lent her money."

Additionally, Dr. Oh Eun-young analyzed this incident as a problem that arose because the husband thought in his mind that his wife had not done anything wrong and did not express it in her own words.

In addition, she explained that the reason her wife repeatedly talks about her past to her husband is because the resentment deep inside her heart over the incident has not been resolved.

In response, her husband sympathized with her past pain and apologized to her for the first time in 42 years of marriage.

Dr. Oh Eun-young advised her wife to recognize the Yangpyeong house where her husband resides as her husband's territory if she decided to spend her twilight years in each other's territories.

Also, her husband clearly apologized, but since his wife's resentment was so deep-rooted and her wounds flared up every time he was touched, she encouraged him to understand and listen.

→ MoaPic!