[SBS Chaebol

2024-03-26 02:41:05

The shocking blow to the back of my brother's head that I trusted!

‘Shock

In episode 15 of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Chaebol A highly immersive plot depicts the investigation of the death of Lee Soo's parents, which took place 25 years apart, as Lee Kang-hyun (played by Park Ji-hyun), Park Jun-young (played by Kang Sang-jun), and Choi Kyung-jin (played by Kim Shin-bi).

Unaware that his father Myeong-cheol (played by Jang Hyun-seong) has died, Lee Soo returns to the river to check the record of the suicide case of his mother Seon-yeong (played by Lee Sia) 25 years ago.

And Lee Soo asked Kang Hyeon to reveal the truth together, saying that he regained his forgotten childhood memories, that his mother, who died of a sleeping pill overdose, did not have sleeping pills at the time, and that someone came to her house that day.

Kang Hyeon found out from Dr. Yoon (played by Jeong Ga-hee) of the National Forensic Service that there were no sleeping pills left around Myung-cheol's body.

Moreover, Kang Hyeon, who looked back at the record of Seonyoung's case from 25 years ago in an old archive room, confirmed that there were no sleeping pills around Seonyoung's body, and speculated that someone may have killed the two people by intentionally giving them sleeping pills.

Kang Hyeon, who sensed Isu's desperate feelings, said he would reinvestigate both Myeongcheol and Seonyoung's cases and advised Isu to focus on remembering the person who came to his house 25 years ago.

At the same time, Lee-su, who had received hypnotherapy, remembered that Hee-ja was the person who came to his house 25 years ago, and when he returned to the Homicide Team 1 and reported this, Hee-ja was identified as a strong suspect in Seon-yeong's murder.

Seung-ju tells I-soo that he will soon be inaugurated as chairman and asks her to help him at the company, but I-soo says that he is investigating his mother's case and reveals that Hee-ja visited her mother 25 years ago.

→ MoaPic!