[Live Happy Dream Lotto 6/45] - <Hansarang Mountaineering Club, Mad Monster, Batbeom, etc. ‘rich sub-character’ comedian Lee Chang-ho, Lotto golden hand appearance>

2024-03-22 12:41:03

Lee Chang-ho adopted an abandoned dog in July 2023 and donated a total of 7 million won to an abandoned animal shelter on two occasions, as well as participating as an MC at the opening ceremony of the '6th Seoul Animal Film Festival' and winning the '5th Korea Animal Welfare Awards. ' is carrying out various activities for animal protection, such as being appointed as a public relations ambassador for the Animal Welfare National Assembly Forum.

Before appearing in Lotto's 'Golden Hand', Lee Chang-ho said, "When I adopted my current pet dog, which was an abandoned dog, and felt warmth from someone other than me at home, I suddenly felt empowered and grateful.

You can check the rehearsal and main broadcast of the lottery process in real time, and also see reviews of the Golden Hand lottery.

On the way to see the live lottery and pension lottery draw, with YouTube channel “Right to Find Out” and MBC Life..

→ MoaPic!