Talent Kim Jung-min, the pain that I had in his thirty years of age, is flying high again!

2019-10-10 04:11:12

There is a growing interest in the talent Kim Jong-min, who had a courtroom with his ex-boyfriend.

Kim Jung-min appeared as a guest in the SBS entertainment program 'Do you eat?'

On this day, Kim Jung-min found actor Kim Soo-mi.

Kim Jung-min confessed to a courtroom with his ex-boyfriend in 2017.

Kim Jung-min said, "I was very desperate at the time."

"He was harsher than he had prepared," he said.

Kim Soo-mi, who heard that, said, “I had a great experience in your life.

I know the end of the breakup, ”he said.“ Because I went through early, only good things left. ”

Kim Jung-min said, “I'm so sorry for my mom, I looked back.

I was so comforted and it seemed to me that I had to get up because something hard happened. ”

Meanwhile, Kim Jung-min, who made his debut in the KBS 2TV drama `` Rounding Up '' in 2003, was active in various fields such as entertainment and drama, but was briefly suspended in the courtroom with his ex-boyfriend.

At the time, Kim Jong-min claimed that his ex-boyfriend was angry at his breakup and threatened to expose his privacy and distribute the video in the media.

He also said, "If you want to break up, give 100 million."

Kim Jong-min responded by threatening and bullying after breaking up in 2013 and extorting 160 million won in cash and accused his ex-boyfriend of last year's suspicion of defamation and defamation.

Both sides withdrew their mutual charges in May 2018 after over a year of court trials.

Finished by being sentenced.

Born in 1989 and 30 years old, Kim Jung-min dropped out of junior high school in Gwangju and passed the high school test in 2005.

He entered the Department of Theater and Film at Suwon University, but dropped out.

In 2003, he made his first debut as an advertising model. In 2003, he made his debut with the KBS Youth Growth Drama, Rounding.

He is currently active in various fields such as acting, entertainment and MC.